neogeocdsdlx unleashed on xbox1

fumanchu

The cue file and the folder which contains the iso must have the same name:

metalslug.cue --> in a "metalslug" folder :thumbsup1:

Edit: And what about the bios? I assume you put it in the right folder.... :banghead:

the bios is in a foler called "bios" im geussing that is correct?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well still no luck i dont know maybe its just the game i downloaded.think i will try and download another version of ironclad. :P

Go and grab NeoCD/SDL or Nebula or something and at least test it on Windows first. You could be running around in circles trying to get a bad iso to work.

Edited by gavin19

• 4 months later...

right im going to go back and try ironclad agian.

right im going to download another iso and make a complete reinstall of the emulator.

my emulators are in my f drive,so could someone please post up the exact path i need to tell the emu where to look in the config ief/apps.....

should i have to name my folder with the ironclad image ironclad or isos....?

f/apps/emulators.......

thanks.

i was under the impression that the whole cue mp3 thing only worked for sega cd games. Im pretty sure you need to have it in wav format not mp3 and it needs to be burnt to a disc in order for the emulator to load it properly

if you look in the readme that come with neogeosdlx it migt just say this is not intended for game backups but legitimate neogeo cd's

right im going to go back and try ironclad agian.

right im going to download another iso and make a complete reinstall of the emulator.

my emulators are in my f drive,so could someone please post up the exact path i need to tell the emu where to look in the config ief/apps.....

should i have to name my folder with the ironclad image ironclad or isos....?

f/apps/emulators.......

thanks.

I installed this emu on my xbox (in F:\Emulators\NeogeocdUnleashed and i put the isos in F:\Emulators\NeogeocdUnleashed\Isos ) and it works perfectly (I have only few games as this emu doesn't visualize on screen more then a limited nuimber of titles). The following is the readme file included in the emu package:

This version is based on neocdsdlx v1.00 from lantus :

The "only" new is iso/mp3 support, there are some limitations :

1) you must name the cue the same name as you rep (for example d:\isos\kof96\kof96.cue)

2) you must edit path.txt to select your paths (can be edited in d:\ and t:\ if you want)

3) each images must be in a folder in the iso folder (as for the example -> d:\ is the name of the folder which contain emu -> \isos\ is the isopath -> \kof96\ is the kof96 iso folder and \kof96.cue is the cuesheet file who has the same nam as kof96 iso folder.

4) Interface is really limited, I don t know sdl code and dont wanna mess with it, the main limitation is that you will probably all your isos if you have more than 10.

5) your cue must be named as the iso folder but not the files, no problem with their original name (except xbox fatx limitation)

How to use :

1) simply choose CD-ROM/ISO

2) choose your iso (if all works correctly)

The menu is limited to player D-PAD (up and down) and A button, again I don t really know SDL sorry

GogoAckman

Enjoy

I hope this helps

Edited by chr0m

i was under the impression that the whole cue mp3 thing only worked for sega cd games. Im pretty sure you need to have it in wav format not mp3 and it needs to be burnt to a disc in order for the emulator to load it properly

if you look in the readme that come with neogeosdlx it migt just say this is not intended for game backups but legitimate neogeo cd's

it only plays mp3/iso as far as i know.your thinking of the xport version which just plays original discs.

chrom were the games you put on the hdd in mp3/iso format?

also what was the path you put into the path.txt?d:/isos/........

also did you actually put your iso images in a folder called Isos or just isos?

im just needing to make sure i do it correct.

chrom were the games you put on the hdd in mp3/iso format?

also what was the path you put into the path.txt?d:/isos/........

also did you actually put your iso images in a folder called Isos or just isos?

im just needing to make sure i do it correct.

The games are in iso/mp3/cue format (I use cddissect to rip them from originals).

rompath d:\isos\

I put (just as example) IronClad (iso/mp3/cue format) in a "IronClad" folder which is in "isos" folder.

ok so you didnt have to name a folder isos you just named it ironclad and that was it.

and the path.txt was d/isos/ironclad/ironclad.cue?

U must create a folder named isos inside that folder u must create another one named IronClad (the same name of the cue) which will contain iso/mp3/cue files of the game ironClad. For each game u must follow this procedure: one game one folder (named as the cue game) which will contain iso mp3 cue files.

The rom path.txt is just i wrote: rompath d:\isos\

Edited by chr0m