Do you believe in Love?

Alpha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact, in the grand scheme of things, we are nothing.

Funnier fact, most people don't give a rat's ass about the grand scheme of things. And I couldn't care less how Mr. Scheme thinks of my friends and loved ones. They're still way more important to me than the grand scheme of things will ever be. ;)

Fun fact, in the grand scheme of things, we are nothing.

Funnier fact, most people don't give a rat's ass about the grand scheme of things. And I couldn't care less how Mr. Scheme thinks of my friends and loved ones. They're still way more important to me than the grand scheme of things will ever be. ;)

He doesn't care that you said that anyways.

We're just a bunch of cells that happen to be sentient.

I met Racheal in October 2007. I knew from the moment I saw her that I was already falling for her. I didn't tell her right away, as I didn't want to scare her off. I did however tell her later on, and surprisingly to me, she had been feeling the same way. I don't know how to put it into words and explain how I knew she was the one, I just did. Over time, I knew that she had a part of me that nobody before her had ever gotten (and I've been married before), and nobody ever will if I lost her.

In what most people would see as rushing things, we've both decided that marriage is something we want, and as a result, we will be getting married in November this year (provided my visa is approved). It's knowing how I feel that has me making such a drastic change in mine and my daughter's life with moving to a new country. The fact is though, that it wouldn't matter where she was, I'd go anywhere to be with her. She's the love of my life, and the one I've waited 32 years to find. It's still funny to think that emulation has helped me find her, but I'm glad I did, no matter how.

That said, I have already applied for my visa, and have my biometrics (fingerprints, retina scan and picture) to do tomorrow. I will certainly let you guys know how that goes. I also have booked my flight to the UK, set to depart from New York on August 2nd.;)

Back to the subject at hand, there's an old song by George Jones that can probably explain how I feel about her better than I can. It's called "He Stopped Loving Her Today".

He said I'll love you 'til I die

She told him you'll forget in time

As the years went slowly by

She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall

Went half crazy now and then

He still loved her through it all

Hoping she'd come back again

Kept some letters by his bed

Dated 1962

He had underlined in red

Every single I love you

I went to see him just today

Oh but I didn't see no tears

All dressed up to go away

First time I'd seen him smile in years

(Chorus)

He stopped loving her today

They placed a wreath upon his door

And soon they'll carry him away

(Spoken)

You know she came to see him one last time

Oh and we all wondered if she would

And it kept running through my mind

This time he's over her for good

(Chorus)

I met Racheal in October 2007. I knew from the moment I saw her that I was already falling for her. I didn't tell her right away, as I didn't want to scare her off. I did however tell her later on, and surprisingly to me, she had been feeling the same way. I don't know how to put it into words and explain how I knew she was the one, I just did. Over time, I knew that she had a part of me that nobody before her had ever gotten (and I've been married before), and nobody ever will if I lost her.

In what most people would see as rushing things, we've both decided that marriage is something we want, and as a result, we will be getting married in November this year (provided my visa is approved). It's knowing how I feel that has me making such a drastic change in mine and my daughter's life with moving to a new country. The fact is though, that it wouldn't matter where she was, I'd go anywhere to be with her. She's the love of my life, and the one I've waited 32 years to find. It's still funny to think that emulation has helped me find her, but I'm glad I did, no matter how.

That said, I have already applied for my visa, and have my biometrics (fingerprints, retina scan and picture) to do tomorrow. I will certainly let you guys know how that goes. I also have booked my flight to the UK, set to depart from New York on August 2nd.;)

Back to the subject at hand, there's an old song by George Jones that can probably explain how I feel about her better than I can. It's called "He Stopped Loving Her Today".

He said I'll love you 'til I die

She told him you'll forget in time

As the years went slowly by

She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall

Went half crazy now and then

He still loved her through it all

Hoping she'd come back again

Kept some letters by his bed

Dated 1962

He had underlined in red

Every single I love you

I went to see him just today

Oh but I didn't see no tears

All dressed up to go away

First time I'd seen him smile in years

(Chorus)

(Spoken)

You know she came to see him one last time

Oh and we all wondered if she would

And it kept running through my mind

This time he's over her for good

(Chorus)

Wow, Congrats man! its awsome whn you hear about someone who found love with the person hes been looking for his entire life! awsome!

P.S. Jesus I shouldnt be st0ned this early, I really do sound like a flocking hippy