Talk & Chat Thread I

Alpha

hehe.

Well yesterday night, Rag and I went to a local arcade and played many arcade games. I was dismayed that Time Crisis 3 wasnt there, but i still beat Rag at Marvel Vs Capcom 2 :rolleyes:.

A lot of their gun games were off aim and we found out that House of the dead 3 was a BIG token eater :D. We played a few racing games and I played silent scope ex myself which I found was easy (Headshots all the time lol).

Virtual On was a plus game too but we only played that one. Overall, It was A-OK. Each of us spending about 10-15 Dollars.

Otherwise, our users are popping up like bugs and we need them to go on kaillera LOL :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how the biggest thread ever went on the second page :D

Anywayz, guess what?

My oldest brother came home from college about a week ago. He instaled a new computer and all that cause my dad purchased all the parts for the family computer. Now i can catchup on some games such as condition zero.

Otherthings:

1) Joined emsley's clan if it ever get goings

2) will play online games with other people

3) birthday is on saturday

4) only 3 days of school

5) umm, hi :D

This weekend has been pretty good so far, but the thanksgiving one will be better. Latez :D

Well for the past 3 days I have been checking bandwith. We have been approx been using 1GB of bandwith a day. It looks like my server bill is gonna be a little expensive this month. I seriously am going to need to open up a PayPal donation account or something. We have already BEAT the living crap out of a ton of emulation sites. You look on A@H, 26 - 35 Users Online. You come here, 60-80 users online! You go to these other forums, no one can match us. I was reading what the NeoGames site owner said and he gets 250 Hits every minute or something. I think were beating him! In 3 days, we got over 900,000 Hits. In total, 1.5 Millions hits which beat last month with 1.2. The month is not even close to being over yet!! So this is the biggest month for us by far, ever! :D

This is probably not going to be a warmly recieved idea, but you _could_ disable the use of GIFs in avatars (mainly to do away with the animated ones) and set the avatar size a little smaller. I'm pretty sure we'd all understand.

Might could also limit Sigs in some way. Perhaps replacing most site graphics with 8-bit PNGs?

I recently got a dreamcast. Any game suggestions besides MvsC 2? I know theres a lot but one I want soon is the SF 3 games, I haven't played those yet. Diso recommended Shenmue, some kind of RPG. Anyone know about it? :( Dreamcast rocks, now I know what Dreamcastlover's name is all about :P

Shenmue is with a guy starting to rescue his girlfriend. Theres lots of RPG elements in there and provides a unique engine.

Games Recommended?

-----------------------

Zombie Revenge (?)

Sonic Adventure

Dead or alive (meh)

Crazy taxi ? (meh)

I started playing Max Payne 2 today. This games kinda weird and hard in my opinion, but I'm sure it will get easier as i continue. I liek the whole matrix style idea they put in this game, I didn't know how they would do it until I tryed it. Seems a lot of games now are puting some kind of time related shifting in their games.

thats cool that you're playing max payne 2

I myself am playing Simpsons Hit & Run and its not a bad game but i wish that you can do more violence :(

Right now im collecting video game techno which is ubelivably pretty good :P

Is it just me, or for the Max Payne 2 players out there, does the theme song annoy the hell outta you?

The game is getting kind of annoying and repetetive, buts its still good. Probably will delete it after I beat it though, I'd have to say Hitman series was MUCH better :P