Talk & Chat Thread I

Alpha

;) well that didn't happen. I faced Diso last nite with Ken and he was Ryu and Dan... I can't remember who won, I think I beat him when he was Dan but then he killed me with Ryu, Oh well B) Looking forward to next time we play when you use Guy so I can TRY to beat you with Adon :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some updates for myself..

I saw Matrix Revolutions yesterday and boy did it SUCK!! I got dizzy after the movie from the overload of special effects and stuff. The 2nd one was much better and nothing can beat the first. The Ending was Terrible as well, they could have done much better. If your really interested to see it, go see it, if your like Ehhh, Rent it! Also the Ending is kind of funny in a way, but I won't spoil it. :)

Anyways when I came back the sVc Chaos rom was out! Right away links were flashing in my face and I started getting our thread going. Hmm lets see what else.. ohh I got Linux finally working. And I didn't need a Partition or anything! It's awesome and I'll be using it soon a lot!

Thats about it. :D

no 1  i was kinda disapointed in revolutions too

no 2 we have 72 users on now  awesome

no 3  GC tell me what u did to have linux and windows up without the partition

:):D !!

I got a PC Emulator! It emulates the PC, so I can run 5 OS's at once if I wanted to in different boxes. Some to note are:

Virtual PC: http://connectix.com

VMWare: http://vmware.com

VMWare is the best and runs at Full Speed! When I ran Linux on it, it was blazing fast! One thing though, you need a good amount of Ram to run any of these Emulators. I'm thinking of actually supporting PCEmulation here on 1Emulation. :D

I just saw revolutions today and boy, I thought it was okay.

I figured no movie could really get a sucky status for me as long its not a)boring or :D Has the stupidiest plot ever.

The ending was kind of cheesy but I won't spoil it for anyone :)

Gtg sleep now, I was working on an english project all day :D

Well for the past 3 days I have been checking bandwith. We have been approx been using 1GB of bandwith a day. It looks like my server bill is gonna be a little expensive this month. I seriously am going to need to open up a PayPal donation account or something. We have already BEAT the living crap out of a ton of emulation sites. You look on A@H, 26 - 35 Users Online. You come here, 60-80 users online! You go to these other forums, no one can match us. I was reading what the NeoGames site owner said and he gets 250 Hits every minute or something. I think were beating him! In 3 days, we got over 900,000 Hits. In total, 1.5 Millions hits which beat last month with 1.2. The month is not even close to being over yet!! So this is the biggest month for us by far, ever! :D

:D I was just thinking of something. This thread was meant to be the biggest thread or w/e right? lol we would need like 200 more posts for it because the SvsC post gets like 10 a day :( Its pretty cool that we got that thread really goin though.