Talk & Chat Thread I

Alpha

That reminds me when I use to play the Acoustic Guitar. I gave up though after 2 years because I only had enough time to practice in the summer and it was retarded because I always had to start in the beginning class over and over. After a while I got sick of it because I didn't really learn anything. Also whenever I would start playing again my fingers would hurt like hell because of the steel strings. ;)

As for the Analog Pad..do you mean like the N64 Controller Joystick?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea...its doesnt really suit my need for fighting games. I got too used to the d pad so now the analog feels sorta different :D

Also, you really can't use an analog control for awesome aim in a First Person Shooter ;)

Also, you really can't use an analog control for awesome aim in a First Person Shooter ;)

Well..eehhhh :D..

I don't really agree with that quite frankly. Some of the best First-Person Shooters has analog capibilites and were great. The best example is Goldeneye 007 for Nintendo 64! I always used the analog pad, it just felt wrong using the D-Pad. It's also great for Racing Games when you can't afford to buy a steering wheel or something and add it to your Nintendo 64 if there is such a thing hehe. :)

goldeneye 007 got boring after a while. plus. with the analog, its only good for dodging, but everyone got used it to so it got really boring. There's not much skill whatsoever except shooting. If you tried to aim with an analog to the head, u most like would miss :D

also, it would help to know but i dont think theres a gameboy emulator with kaillera client installed ;)

going hafta patch it ourselves

also, it would help to know but i dont think theres a gameboy emulator with kaillera client installed  ;)

going hafta patch it ourselves

Doesn't Visual Boy Advance (it should play Game Boy Color games as well) have a Kaillera Interface? :D

The analog part was what was causing problems for me. I did calibrate it, like 200000 times, but it would still have slight problems. This one I have works fine i think bcuz its a d-pad. It was only $5 too ;). As for keyboard, yea its good, but i think gamepad is more fun :D

Well, this night, Rag proved that I am beatable at SFA3 especially with Guy. But he hads lots of trouble doing so :D I dont think visual boy advance is kaillera interfaced, we will probably have to patch a beta version of it :)

Btw: U went back on a@H as G@mecop ;)

Btw: U went back on a@H as G@mecop :D

Actually that's not me. That's Eugen Popovici playing his childish games. The moderators should ban him soon. Here are his newest IP Addresses as well..

66.91.201.17 - cpe-66-91-201-17.hawaii.rr.com

66.91.77.121 - cpe-66-91-77-121.hawaii.rr.com

66.91.194.156 - cpe-66-91-194-156.hawaii.rr.com

66.91.200.160 - cpe-66-91-200-160.hawaii.rr.com

66.91.203.111 - cpe-66-91-203-111.hawaii.rr.com

I recommend everyone who has a website to ban this IP ratio: 66.93.*

Trust me on this, otherwise you will go through hell. ;)

bleh...xxl again. that grudge will probably never end :/

Anyways, life is good so far, espcially i got some games I wanted :D

I'm tired as heck and school's in 10 minutes. so i'm eating breakfast now :)

btw: Never try to speak swedish using a translator ;)