So if you had 1 week to live .....

Alpha

Damn a week? hmm I kinda want to put more thought into this but for now I am going to say that I would totally walk up my old boss, slap him in the face and than say "You are the biggest tool in the bay area. Die away from me" ....its all I got right now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want to hang out with the guys from Angels and Airwaves again <3 Last 3 times I hung out with them backstage was flocking amazing! I'd do anything for it again and I would want it to be the last thing I do in my life.

I know envy your guts. Pray that I don't find you. :P

Should I run to my underground hideout?

walk up to someone i don't know on the street... someone that looks like they obviously need it... and do everything i can to change their life for the better, no matter how wierd it might be.

i'd also spend more time with the people i love... and have a "final going away" party or something :)

I would say my goodbyes to my friends and family, and arrange all my stuff so I don't leave too much of a burden on my relatives after my passing.

And then, I would go and stay with a certain extremely beautiful woman that I know who I am extremely close to, and whom I have shared so much of my life with. And I would spend my last days with her. She would want to be with me in the end, too.