So if you had 1 week to live .....

Alpha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change the world in 7 days XD

Do a bet against all the country that I'll die in 7 days ... then I win it and my family will take the bet money XD .... something like 1000 million XD

be happy my family ,,, you can do what you want after me XD

I would want to hang out with the guys from Angels and Airwaves again <3 Last 3 times I hung out with them backstage was flocking amazing! I'd do anything for it again and I would want it to be the last thing I do in my life.

I know envy your guts. Pray that I don't find you. :)

I'd go about efficiently 'disposing' of every mob leader in my country. I'd also engineer a plague to specifically target gypsies and render them incapable of reproduction, genocide takes too long, and that saves me from becoming a mass murderer. GET RID OF THE PROBLEM BEFORE IT ARISES!

Oh, and I'd probably find a way to start a world war. A war of assassins, that targets evil/retarded politicians.

Also, I'd visit you guys and give you cake!

A few options present themselves:

1: If the cause of my imminent demise is an undocumented medical condition, arrange for the removal of my head/brain for cryostorage. There are several universities that are researching this actively, with the intent to restore the heads/brains to clone bodies once a cure to teh condition is found.

2: If the cause is cancer, find out which strain and farm it's structre through several PS3's with Folding@Home installed. The PS3 cures cancer.

3: If the cause is something lame like a bomb, defuse it.

4: If the cause is December 28, 2012, it's not the end of the world, just the end of this cycle of the Aztec calender. Coincidentally (or perhaps by design, as the Aztecs knew their astronomy), It's the exact time that our solar system passes through the center of the western arm of the Milky Way galaxy. (I may be wrong about it being the Aztecs. It may have been the Mayans)

4: If the cause is December 28, 2012, it's not the end of the world, just the end of this cycle of the Aztec calender. Coincidentally (or perhaps by design, as the Aztecs knew their astronomy), It's the exact time that our solar system passes through the center of the western arm of the Milky Way galaxy. (I may be wrong about it being the Aztecs. It may have been the Mayans)

it was the Mayans and its 12/21/2012.