So if you had 1 week to live .....

Alpha

What would you do? I for one would try to meet every long lost person in my life. From the beginning of childhood to the last few years. The second thing I would do is contact as many news stations as possible and announce my awaiting death. If they don't care, I'll keep calling. I don't think anyone wants to die unknown.

The next thing I would do is try my best to keep my mind positive and not believe I'll die in 1 week. Remember, the mind and body are connected. There is a reason why more people die after holiday's then regular days and that's because they have mentally told themselves they want to be able to live and see this last Christmas or Thanksgiving. But then again, this thread doesn't allow that to happen.

I would make sure to keep a journal of my last days and try to live everyday as if it were my last. I'd also put my organs on donor lists for people who need them once I pass away. Let's see what else .... damn this thread may get depressing LOL!

You guys are probably wondering why I haven't mentioned any women or hot sex? Well, there will be that too. And let's leave it at that. :o

So how would you live your life ... if you only had 1 week left to live?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take out a big life insurance policy and rob some banks. stash that money for my kids. hang with the family and die in my bed.

I would want to hang out with the guys from Angels and Airwaves again <3 Last 3 times I hung out with them backstage was flocking amazing! I'd do anything for it again and I would want it to be the last thing I do in my life.

Edited by Rawrthness

I'd try to cap every Job lvl in FFXI.

wow.... lofty goals my friend. :o