Need some help with NullDC controls.

First off, I apologize for asking a noob question, but I just can't get it too work... Basically I'm just trying to run NullDC off my keyboard, I've tried different things. Such as going to 'select plugins->maple plugins' and selecting keyboard. However, when I got to 'options->maple->port A' "Keyboard 0x20" is in gray, and I can't select it. Could someone please help me?

What nullDC was trying to emulate when you selected the Keyboard plugin was the Dreamcast's keyboard addon, not the THE keyboard that is plugged to your computer.

Select nullDC Controller [Winhook] (now nullDC is emulating the actual Dreamcast controller), and then go to configure the controls in Options --> Maple --> Port A --> Configure Keys of Player 1.

What nullDC was trying to emulate when you selected the Keyboard plugin was the Dreamcast's keyboard addon, not the THE keyboard that is plugged to your computer.

Select nullDC Controller [Winhook] (now nullDC is emulating the actual Dreamcast controller), and then go to configure the controls in Options --> Maple --> Port A --> Configure Keys of Player 1.

Hmm, I'm now getting an error when I go into normal mode now, it's saying unable to load default image "[]~" the "[]" is actually a square, just can't type it out.

Make sure that you don't have "Use Default Image" enabled.

That fixed it :D. Is there anything I can do about the audio popping though? I've tried "Options->alca->2048" but I still hear popping/bad audio. Btw, I'm using Vista, and if you don't want to help I understand, I obviously don't expect you to help with all my noob questions, thanks again for helping me get this thing running :o

I know that you're not the only one who has that problem, but increase the audio buffer size some more and update your audio drivers. Still, since the devs explicitly state that Vista users should use 2048, it's bound to work for someone.

I know that you're not the only one who has that problem, but increase the audio buffer size some more and update your audio drivers. Still, since the devs explicitly state that Vista users should use 2048, it's bound to work for someone.

Alright man, thanks. Just one last small question... (lol) is there anyone to save?

Alright man, thanks. Just one last small question... (lol) is there anyone to save?

There are people starving in Africa. You could start there.

Hehe, damn typos. I mean is there anyWAY to save?

There is a way to save yes. I don't remember what it was, but I know I've saved before. Have you gotten any in-game errors about not having a VMU or anything?

There is a way to save yes. I don't remember what it was, but I know I've saved before. Have you gotten any in-game errors about not having a VMU or anything?

Yes, it's always saying that there isn't a VMU detected and I can't save in-game.