the obscure games thread for xbox1 emus.

fumanchu

ok seeing as there are emus out there that cover the more obscure machines such as wonderswan,sharpx68000,neogeo pocket,atari lynx......and so on.why dont people list some games that maybe some people might have missed on the obscure emus.basically games people havent heard of.

to get the ball rolling.

wonderswanx-judgement silversword

neopop-metal slug1st mission and 2nd

x68000-R+R,chorensha.....to much to mention.

so anymore?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for mednafenx-nes try: Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru

it's pretty much the japansese yo! noid, or rather yo noid is a modified version of this game, i like this much better, i actually got off my ass and bought this game recently as well for my famicom.

great platformer game!! :(

HF-

(...) i actually got off my ass and bought this game recently as well for my famicom. (...)

Hell Yeah!

KAMEN NO NINJA HANAMARU!!

I used to play a lot this game too.

It is the ORIGINAL version of the YoNoid game.

I prefer the NINJA instead of the retard BUNNY MAN (sorry NES lovers... I stick with Famicoms all the time)!

Here is a shot of my defunct cartridge before the event where I sold all my videogames collection:

http://famicomfamily.com/gallery/v/famicom/DSC01473.JPG.html

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

(...) i actually got off my ass and bought this game recently as well for my famicom. (...)

Hell Yeah!

KAMEN NO NINJA HANAMARU!!

I used to play a lot this game too.

It is the ORIGINAL version of the YoNoid game.

I prefer the NINJA instead of the retard BUNNY MAN (sorry NES lovers... I stick with Famicoms all the time)!

Here is a shot of my defunct cartridge before the event where I sold all my videogames collection:

http://famicomfamily.com/gallery/v/famicom/DSC01473.JPG.html

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

:(:( lol, damn me and you cospefogo share alot of the same interests in old school gaming, maybe you are my long lost brother or something! lol :devilboy:

yea i love my famicom and games, so many great games:

here's another for you guys, CRISIS FORCE for famicim, i bought this years ago and its friggin sweet ass shooter for famicom that never made it here. :thumbsup1:

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

I was thinking of trying msx/msx2 emu can anyone recommend good games

MSX is always synonymous with Konami. Nemesis, Parodius, Salamander, Twinbee, Contra, Castlevania. Also check out Golvellius, Dragon Quest, Bomberman, Aleste, Ys and Zanac. There's loads more but I haven't tried out any MSX emu for the Xbox, I'm assuming they all play ok though.

i tried contra on the msx emu,didnt like it.the game dosent scroll its just a series of single screens...meh not for me. ;)

I would recommend Castlevania (Akumajou Dracula) for MSX, but it has the same

kind of scrolling type - this was a present feature on most of the plataform games on MSX.

I like it, really.

C.