My goodness .... OPEN WIDE!

Alpha

What is going on here? So many of you folks don't feel like talking?

I just bought an XBOX 360 for the second time. The first time was a failure and the second time has so far been alright. I have only one game, which is Perfect Dark Zero. I hope to buy Grand Theft Auto 4 soon. I was thinking of buying a PS3, but Blu-Ray movies are too expensive right now, and I don't really care about all the hype for MGS4.

Besides that, I also am working on another product review! The announcement will follow soon.

But good lord people ... let's talk about something ... ANYTHING! :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up my 2nd 360 a few weeks ago. Worth every penny just for Oblivion alone. The fact I can now watch HD movies is a big plus too.

About the lack of posts. I have noticed that lately. Sometimes hours go by without a single post. Maybe it's the summer season approaching that's taking it's toll :P

I picked up my 2nd 360 a few weeks ago. Worth every penny just for Oblivion alone. The fact I can now watch HD movies is a big plus too.

About the lack of posts. I have noticed that lately. Sometimes hours go by without a single post. Maybe it's the summer season approaching that's taking it's toll :P

I just keep hitting refresh. And I get pissed off when I wake up and see I am still on the last 8 posters/threads list. There are a lot of members online looking for new and interesting threads to post and read.We're just too lazy to make new threads IMO.

I am guilty of that. I think I've only made like 2-3 threads in 4 years :D

Even the fact that I make the top daily poster on a regular basis is a bad sign :P

Make some threads then. There is always time for change. If I can do it, anyone can. Just do it! :P

I refuse to be super active until New 1EMU is out.

Ah hah! I think this is what did it to you guys. You are all anticipating a new beginning, the new step, and none of you want to post otherwise. It's almost like a subconcious stop -- your eyes are not happy, until you can see the new stuff.

Anyway, enough of the mumbo jumbo. You can complain all you want, but PATIENCE is VIRTUE. :P