Wonderswanx on xbox1.

fumanchu

anyone tried wonderswanxv4 yet?

ive tried it few times now and im pretty impressed so far.i never thought much of this handheld until i started trying this emu.

recommendation-judgement silversword,great little shooter.

anyone know any other good games or are using this emu?

anyone tried wonderswanxv4 yet?

ive tried it few times now and im pretty impressed so far.i never thought much of this handheld until i started trying this emu.

recommendation-judgement silversword,great little shooter.

anyone know any other good games or are using this emu?

I get this sneaking feeling that you are on a mission to cover each and every Xbox emu out there! :(

I think that is one of the few I haven't tried tbh. What about the Lynx or NeoGeo handheld emus? They both work great IIRC. I think I have them lying around here somewhere + full romsets.

Here is a link to a pretty complete list of Xbox emus in case you missed any. The version numbers are well out of date, and some are missing, but I found a couple I hadn't known about before.

Try Ghosts and goblins :D

screens

Here is a link to a pretty complete list of Xbox emus in case you missed any. The version numbers are well out of date, and some are missing, but I found a couple I hadn't known about before.

This is very very long not updated :(

Edited by Bonus JZ

ive got ful romsets for all the handheld emus gav,im just wondering if anyone can suggest some good games to try.

For the Lynx emu I'd recommend Chip's Adventure, Todd's Adventures in Slime World, S.T.U.N Runner, and Steel Talons. For NeoPopX I can only say take a look at SNK vs Capcom : Card Fighters Clash. I'm not a big fan of SNK stuff. I always meant to have a look at Judgement Silversword too :ph34r: