SIDTool v1.2 released!

Alpha

According to Madman, from AEP-Emulation, "A new version of SIDTool has been released.

SIDTool is a SID Player or SID Emulator Frontend for Windows with new and unique features that no other SID tool for windows offers:

With some testing from the guys at forum64.de SIDTool stepped to version 1.2"

New:

* New Website -> http://sidtool.demodungeon.com

* Support for Hoxs64 **link fixed**

* Overhauled start/stop methods

* GUI Updates

* ini file converted to XML

* Last SID file missing in list bug fixed

* ini file converted to XML

* Shuffle play for Playlist added

»» Download / Information

Thanks to our affiliate, AEP-Emulation, for the news!

I can always delete this, so you can post it yourself? :lol:

And yes, I tend to be fast, but AEP-Emulation is Speedy Gonzales! Ariva! Ariva!

speedygonzalesqy8.jpg

Nah its ok. I will post on aep for the next version and see the news spread the web like a miracle :)

Oh, come on! :lol:

Well, I hope you change your mind. It would help me a lot if you posted it here as well. I'll just wait for you next time, as I forgot you usually post this anyway.

ok, i will post here. In fact i found a minor bug after releasing this (as usual, you know...) and i will fix it by the weekend i think.

By the way, i checked my reg date and im astonished it has been 5.5 years since i registered here. Congrats GC. Your site still rules.

EDIT: by the way: Update your database, HOXS64 site has moved. (Check link in postin #1)

Edited by Madman

ok, i will post here. In fact i found a minor bug after releasing this (as usual, you know...) and i will fix it by the weekend i think.

By the way, i checked my reg date and im astonished it has been 5.5 years since i registered here. Congrats GC. Your site still rules.

Thanks for changing your mind and I appreciate the kind comments! :lol:

I'm also amazed it's been so long. Emsley was the one who first introduced me to your website, which I still remember well. If I remember correctly, you came right around the time we changed the site name to 1Emulation. I also miss the conversations we've had on messenger clients. I haven't seen you online for a while. If you have new messenger info, please do PM me it, so we can talk again. :)

edit: I fixed the link for HOXS64.

Yeah well, a lot of things changed the last year.

New job. Then: New home. Thats what took me so long.

Im currently not online on MSN/ICQ/Whatever any more. Most of my older contacts vanished, so i didnt install any messenger the last time i reinstalled my comp. If you like me to, i still can install one tho.

I remember good ol' Emsley.

Edited by Madman

Yeah well, a lot of things changed the last year.

New job. Then: New home. Thats what took me so long.

Im currently not online on MSN/ICQ/Whatever any more. Most of my older contacts vanished, so i didnt install any messenger the last time i reinstalled my comp. If you like me to, i still can install one tho.

I remember good ol' Emsley.

It's ultimately up to you if you want to install a messenger again. I'm always up for chat and I'm also on our IRC channel. It seems like a lot has changed in your life these last few years. :lol:

And yep, Emsley is still here from time to time. He comes and goes sporadically.