DS2Win Fusion 0.82

monkeynz

DS2Win Fusion v0.82 - June 12, 2008

-----------------------------------------

DS2Win Fusion is a program designed to allow you to do ALL the things you could do with your PC, harnessing the

wireless capabilities and touch screen for maximum usability. Play movies, games and browse the net, check emails,

the sky is the limit! All you need is a windows PC and a wireless router or card.

This is an customized build of the Win2DS client and server, both the client and server have been enhanced

to provide new features, higher speed and service quality.

Note: This release will need to be DLDI patched before using (unless you have a R4DS like me and its done automatically)

Changelog:

----------

0.82 "final version"

server - movie name and frameskip are now shown while playing movies in player

client - custom keys are saved to memory card

client - recompiled with devkitpro r23

If you have trouble getting this to work PLEASE read the readme.txt file included very carefully and follow the instructions.

Download from:

Rapidshare

Filefactory

Enjoy!

ds2win.ds.zip

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ! I'm Impressed ! Finally a homebrew that works with my crappy wifi and even fast at that !

Just one request monkeynz, could you possibly add custom key profile saving to Win2DS aswell ?

I mean it like this:

Type profile into DS using the soft-keyboard, next save it into some kind of TXT or ini or whatever file onto the card in a folder which might be called "DS2WinProfiles.

BTW: typing in letters in the custom keybord customization causes them to not show up ( instead blanks are shown).

Wow ! I'm Impressed ! Finally a homebrew that works with my crappy wifi and even fast at that !

Just one request monkeynz, could you possibly add custom key profile saving to Win2DS aswell ?

I mean it like this:

Type profile into DS using the soft-keyboard, next save it into some kind of TXT or ini or whatever file onto the card in a folder which might be called "DS2WinProfiles.

BTW: typing in letters in the custom keybord customization causes them to not show up ( instead blanks are shown).

Thanks for the feedback - Interesting idea, you could achieve this manually at the moment by renaming the DS2WIN.INI file using DSOrganize or some other file browser, but would be a bit clunky.

I'm aware of the blank letters problem, have tried a few times to fix this, but haven't had any luck finding the solution yet.

I dont know if it is just me but when i try to change the Movie Folder after selecting the folder in the tree view and pressing the OK button the path in the Movie Folder text box does not update. It seems to become stuck to one folder. It works fine if i use Win2DS 0.81b.

I dont know if the problem is because i have been messing with version 0.82 and 0.81 or if its a bug in 0.82. Or then again it might just be me.

Anyone else having this problem?