Square-Enix RPGs for the Xbox 360 (Trailers Inside)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worth finishing.. the first 2 discs will be hard to sit through but things do pick up gradually toward the end. Some boss battles on Disc 3 will be so hard that you will break something nearby before finishing them.

You finish the game? I was kinda broken after the 1st boss battle. Will find time to continue on :(

It's worth finishing.. the first 2 discs will be hard to sit through but things do pick up gradually toward the end. Some boss battles on Disc 3 will be so hard that you will break something nearby before finishing them.

Haha, thankfully I grew hair on my balls to get over having temper tantrums over games. I'll generally just turn it off and either take a nap or go to sleep and try again later. Or play another game.

You finish the game? I was kinda broken after the 1st boss battle. Will find time to continue on :D

Yeh- check my achievements :( I've beaten most of the optional end-game bosses too. I'm looking forward to Lost Odyssey 2 now.