UEFA Euro 2008

Cindy

I don't know why this year the Qualification is like this ?

shouldn't be the 2 teams from the same never meet unless they reach the final match ?

Statement of UEFA seems, it's ok since both teams got the same pattern of playing. A team with 8 days rest between matches VS a team with 3 days rest is seen as unfair (throughout competition).

But I agree, dunno what could be that different in this years series to others :o

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey scape death for the 3rd time in row O_o

but the goal they score was Unfair ,since they score it at the 2nd mints from the stoppage time while the referee give 1 mints only >_<

ronaldo has to go back to old trafford and get an operation on his foot,i would love to be their when he meets alex ferguson.i think fergie will give him the hairdryer treatment.

when a player says he wants to go their is a not a lot nowadays clubs can do about it.it seems a contract isnt worth the paper its written on.

Aye, a signature on a paper doesn't count anymore if someone waves with some million bucks. It's an interesting situation how this will turn out. Staying @United, might happen he won't be that motivated. Continueing such a saison and victory sounds hard.

On the other hand it means a lot of bucks for ManU. ManU should have bought Croatian Olic for 40 million :)

@Topic: I'd be happy if Russian strikes a nice goal. But won't stop Netherlands to win with 2 or 3 goals difference :)

Edited by Wishdokta

apparently today real madrid are going to offer something like 50 millioneuros or pounds and shneider(dutch player) and also robhinio(brazillian strker) as part of the deal.alex ferguson has been a long term admirer of shneider and sees him as a replacement for paul scholes.

thats what is reported in skysports news this morning.

thing is the real madrid president always opens his mouth about players and basically it unsettles them and ronaldo is saying that his national boss scholari told him to go to to real madrid.so seeing as scholari is the new chelsea boss the first manu-chelsea game would be a good watch.

So sad what happen to Romania , they should be the advanced team , Italy suck and I can't wait to see how spain will toy with them :xd:

Germany will have very hard time against Portugal , but I think they still can' make it ...

We were utterly pathetic. Seriously. Now I remember why I don't watch football. That seriously got me depressed. Dutchland's second team literally gave us plenty of opportunities to score. I have never seen a more unorganized inept bunch of players. My paralytic grandmother could've played better than those poor excuses for football players. Dutchies were literally passing the ball to out players as an encouragement. You have the proof in our match with France. We were facing a much weaker team and we couldn't get the upper hand no matter what. Depressing to say the least...

remember your team isnt full of star players,they did well to get to the tournament.they played some good football and were better than you are making them out to be.

We have better players, they weren't there tho. I don't know why. Like I said, I don't really follow football that much. Besides, over here, the coach, Pitzurca has a reputation of being a severe retard...

remember your team isnt full of star players,they did well to get to the tournament.they played some good football and were better than you are making them out to be.

True.

Overhere your team has the reputation of a defensive team, not easy to score a goal against them. And without a goal, you'll never win :)

But I also missed the spirit the last match. We won too easy.

I'm also heavily inclined to believe the italians paid us off to lose on purpose. Not that we stood a chance anyway, but our game was so bad, it made my eyes scream out in pain and bleed.

Well pretty dull match for the most part. Russia definitely deserved the win. Arshavin was impressive again. He was a target for my team Everton before the Euros started, I guess we can write off him coming to us now, he'll be wanted by a lot of top teams :)

was this the same dutch team i watched tearing apart teams in the competition,what happened?

outplayed and outclassed,it was an enjoyable game just wish the dutch put up a bit more of a fight.