UEFA Euro 2008

Cindy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, Ronaldo sucks. Proved that he doesn't have the mental strength in big games. ManU should just cash in and sold him to Real while they still can.

He plays well in the big games in the Premier league. Hell, Man Utd could get 5 years out of him and still sell him for a huge sum of money. The owners are billionaires anyway, 'cashing in' isn't that much of a priority, plus they said they wanted to keep him too ;-)

Lol, Ronaldo sucks. Proved that he doesn't have the mental strength in big games. ManU should just cash in and sold him to Real while they still can.

He plays well in the big games in the Premier league. Hell, Man Utd could get 5 years out of him and still sell him for a huge sum of money. The owners are billionaires anyway, 'cashing in' isn't that much of a priority, plus they said they wanted to keep him too ;-)

The success has get into Ronaldo's head. he thinks everything is about him only now. No players are bigger than the club. He is causing a disharmony to the club with his non-commitment.

The success has get into Ronaldo's head. he thinks everything is about him only now. No players are bigger than the club. He is causing a disharmony to the club with his non-commitment.

I think he focussed on Europe series. Let press and millions talk.

I don't see why losing today is a problem of a single player. Vice versa, it's pretty sad people wanna see him doing 11's men work. He's a good player. I keep that in mind and am disappointed of Portugal. Not him particularly.

There have been bigger deals for players. Let's count together Anelka's transfer volumes. Market is ridiculous, not the players.

so which team could germany be facing in the semi-final?

They face either Croatia or Turkey, in other words they are almost guaranteed to reach the final.

Well only if Germany plays decently like in the recent match. The last match against Croatia was terrible for us ;-):)

Congratulations, Germany deserved a ticket for the next round.

Looking forward to an orange weekend.

I'm so ready for it! :o

274875812_5_hp_A.jpeg

And I've put my money on Croatia in the semi-finals.

But that was just a tactic move, I like Germany to win.