UEFA Euro 2008

Cindy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the french are out and im happy,they havent been a good team to watch.so its italy and holland through and italy will face spain in the quarter finals and holland will face either russia or sweden.

I expected the '2nd team' to play better....They're all players who play at the bigger clubs in Europe...but what the hell, we will face the next country with 9 points :wub:

And footbal matches on weekdays are no good for your performance at work the next day...

So sad what happen to Romania , they should be the advanced team , Italy suck and I can't wait to see how spain will toy with them :xd:

Germany will have very hard time against Portugal , but I think they still can' make it ...

Spain won at the end of the match against Greece 2-1, and Russia won 2-0 against Sweden.

Congratulations to Russia, I didn't expect them to go to the next round :o

So sad what happen to Romania , they should be the advanced team , Italy suck and I can't wait to see how spain will toy with them :xd:

Germany will have very hard time against Portugal , but I think they still can' make it ...

We were utterly pathetic. Seriously. Now I remember why I don't watch football. That seriously got me depressed. Dutchland's second team literally gave us plenty of opportunities to score. I have never seen a more unorganized inept bunch of players. My paralytic grandmother could've played better than those poor excuses for football players. Dutchies were literally passing the ball to out players as an encouragement. You have the proof in our match with France. We were facing a much weaker team and we couldn't get the upper hand no matter what. Depressing to say the least...

We were utterly pathetic. Seriously. Now I remember why I don't watch football. That seriously got me depressed. Dutchland's second team literally gave us plenty of opportunities to score. I have never seen a more unorganized inept bunch of players. My paralytic grandmother could've played better than those poor excuses for football players. Dutchies were literally passing the ball to out players as an encouragement. You have the proof in our match with France. We were facing a much weaker team and we couldn't get the upper hand no matter what. Depressing to say the least...

remember your team isnt full of star players,they did well to get to the tournament.they played some good football and were better than you are making them out to be.

remember your team isnt full of star players,they did well to get to the tournament.they played some good football and were better than you are making them out to be.

True.

Overhere your team has the reputation of a defensive team, not easy to score a goal against them. And without a goal, you'll never win :o

But I also missed the spirit the last match. We won too easy.