UEFA Euro 2008

Cindy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never one to pay attention to professional sports. I enjoy playing them now and again, but watching them is just boring as hell. Not to mention the annoying fans running around yelling weird crap.

Lol , but most of us are of those weird fans XD

Uh-huh, definitely. Luckily, our national team is blessed with the lovely colour orange and our songs really mean something :rolleyes:

Gonna watch Germany tonight too, they're a good team as long we don't have to play against them.

Ouch, death strike yesterday. Me based in Switzerland, the final shot from Turkey litterally stroke tensions down. But nice result, beside the waterfalls during the match.

Portugal was interesting to watch. It took them 60 min to power through the defense, but remarkable how consisting they're playing - and keep trying.

Me also looking forward seeing Germany and Netherlands in their upcoming games. And if Italy is able to survive the 1st round :rolleyes: .

Did Germany already play Croatia? Because that's what's on air right now for me since I'm across the pond.

Did Germany already play Croatia? Because that's what's on air right now for me since I'm across the pond.

you were seeing the game live.

great game just now,croatia were brilliant and deserved the win.if germany finish second in their group then they will be up against portugal.