The OFFICIAL PS3 Vs X360 Vs Wii

L.S.D

Which system is the best in your opinion?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pie.

Pls bring more constructive arguments and facts here. We all know you are the biggest PS3 fanboy and you should have the passion to defend your system. See how Don present his case?

I like pie.

Pls bring more constructive arguments and facts here. We all know you are the biggest PS3 fanboy and you should have the passion to defend your system. See how Don present his case?

No offense, but this is a big big flamer of a thread. No matter what argument, fact, opinion I make for the PS3, the bottom line is that it's just one of 3 systems. Sure I may prefer it, but that doesn't make it better than the other two.

I judge consoles on power and multimedia capabilities. That's all. If I went by that the XBOX was the best last gen, but how much fun did I have with that over the PS2? Barely any. So I'm staying out of this, enjoy arguing about nothing.

And I still like pie.

PS3 Hands down:

PS3-

Networks to your computer via windows media player 9.

STREAMS divx,mpeg,mp3,vob, mp4 files.

also plays HD divx files (full hd 1080)

upconverts dvds and divx movies.

Internet browser, youtube compatible.

keyboard and mouse support. Free online play, XMB themes.

Linux capable. Upgradeable HD. Plays Bluray movies, and dvds, and DVDs full of divx files/mp3s and HD VOB/divx/mp4.

-cons,

games that require too much HD space.

------

Xbox360, I dunno I don't have one.

-----

Wii, fun for a while, then it blows chunks. Looks like ass in HDTVs.

The 360 can stream all of the above, except it can play full 1080p WMV instead of VOB, as well as upconverts lower resolutions to 720p/1080p.

Keyboard and mouse support, online play (not free but miles ahead), themes.

Upgradeable HD. Plays HD-DVD movies, and DVDs, and DVDs full of video/music files and HD wmv/mp4/h264.

Try listing some advantages instead of Linux/Blu-Ray ;)

Just the sheer fact that the 360 can play 'backups' is more than enough reason to choose it over the PS3 for most people.

So far I'm thinking I'll try Killzone... I don't like Socom or Resistance. Is Disgaea on for this year? Never liked Bioshock either.

Trying to think if it'll be worth getting one this year or not.

I personally dont see any FPS matching up to COD4(Including COD5) But FROM the screens i saw, Killzone looks quite nice. They need to Focus on the Multiplayer a bit more and they may have a very successful game. Disgaea comes out August 26th. I Loved Socom so i will be picking that up, Resistance 1 however was boring, so il have to play either a Demo, or borrow the game before i pick it up. Also, that new Naruto game looks really Nice as well. Tekken 6 is also around the corner, motorstorm 2 should rack up some sales. PS3 isnt disappointing this year IMO

PS3 Hands down:

PS3-

Networks to your computer via windows media player 9.

STREAMS divx,mpeg,mp3,vob, mp4 files.

also plays HD divx files (full hd 1080)

upconverts dvds and divx movies.

Internet browser, youtube compatible.

keyboard and mouse support. Free online play, XMB themes.

Linux capable. Upgradeable HD. Plays Bluray movies, and dvds, and DVDs full of divx files/mp3s and HD VOB/divx/mp4.

-cons,

games that require too much HD space.

------

Xbox360, I dunno I don't have one.

-----

Wii, fun for a while, then it blows chunks. Looks like ass in HDTVs.

The 360 can stream all of the above, except it can play full 1080p WMV instead of VOB, as well as upconverts lower resolutions to 720p/1080p.

Keyboard and mouse support, online play (not free but miles ahead), themes.

Upgradeable HD. Plays HD-DVD movies, and DVDs, and DVDs full of video/music files and HD wmv/mp4/h264.

Try listing some advantages instead of Linux/Blu-Ray ;)

Just the sheer fact that the 360 can play 'backups' is more than enough reason to choose it over the PS3 for most people.

While playing backups is fine and dandy, not being able to use LIVE sucks ass.

Also, what function does the Keyboard and mouse use if the 360 doesnt have a browser??

So what is the PS3's price at now, and what may it be at if it gets a price cut in the next few months? Also, since all of these multimedia features are worthless to anyone with a computer built in the last ten years, what are some of the better games on the system?

It's for MMO's and RPG's and for msging on friends list.

Dude the Naruto game for Ps3 looks tempting ;), field-fighting game! Wonder if it's any good competitively.

You can play MMOs on the xbox with the K+M?? That actually sounds frickin sweet.

While playing backups is fine and dandy, not being able to use LIVE sucks ass.

keep believing that. meanwhile I'll play some more UT3 (still unreleased in the states) on live.