The OFFICIAL PS3 Vs X360 Vs Wii

L.S.D

Which system is the best in your opinion?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the Wii does have full backwards compatibility, something the PS3 does not have. Although, I've never heard of something like a person inserting a N64 cartridge into the back of their Wii.

Anyways, the Wii costs half of the price of the PS3, it does have virtual console also, with a broad library of titles. The Wii does not have many games though, at least not any good ones that weren't developed directly by Nintendo.

It would be wise to comment on some of the PS3's features, but sadly, I am not savvy in that department, not stating that I am very savvy in the Wii department. Ello.

Ah, the Wii does have full backwards compatibility, something the PS3 does not have. Although, I've never heard of something like a person inserting a N64 cartridge into the back of their Wii.

Anyways, the Wii costs half of the price of the PS3, it does have virtual console also, with a broad library of titles. The Wii does not have many games though, at least not any good ones that weren't developed directly by Nintendo.

It would be wise to comment on some of the PS3's features, but sadly, I am not savvy in that department, not stating that I am very savvy in the Wii department. Ello.

Well Wii has the same capacity for BC as the PS3- entirely software. It emulates all its VC systems in software, just like the PS3 does.

In fact, the original PS3 units had hardware BC, which was even better.

Well Wii has the same capacity for BC as the PS3- entirely software. It emulates all its VC systems in software, just like the PS3 does.

It can run Gamecube discs.

It can run Gamecube discs.

I know, I just put N64 to let people know that it was available on Virtual Console.

Well, partially anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
Dude can't take critism about his system. Go figure.

He should be more open-minded. there will never be a perfect system. If you love a system so much, defend it but with valid points and arguments. And data to back it up.