commando 3 this wednesday

Inky

Commando 3 launches on XBLA Wednesday. normally thats not big news. but those following SSFIITHD know that buying commando 3 will get you into the beta test launching a few weeks later.

Commando 3 is gonna set you back 800 mspoints.

I'm going to buy it, the beta is just an added bonus.

They need to lower some of the XBLA prices, 1600 pts. for a penny arcade game is waaaay to much.

I know I really want the PA game, I am a huge fan of PA. but 1600 is out of the question.

And we all thought it was a good idea when they decided to increase the size / cost of Live Arcade content :freakingpissed:

I won't be paying 800msp for a Beta though.

I'm not buying it for the beta, It's just a nice thing to have. Even when Crackdown was giving away the halo 3 beta codes I bought it for the game only. I only used the halo 3 beta twice....halo sucks

I was all for the size increase but I'd never be for a price increase, that's just nuckin futs :gathering:

Edited by Bambi

I'm gonna try the demo before I decide. Of course I want into the beta, but if the core game sucks then I can pass. I have plenty of other SF options at the moment.

I'm debating if I should get it or not. Considering I welcome the changes, I very much prefer classic ST over remixed ST for a varity of reasons.

I'm also out of Live so yeah, tough crap for me to go out and get more points and a month live card.