Can my computer run Sonic Adventure 2 nulldc?

Hmm, sorry. Anyway, thank you very much. But i find this strange since my computer runs Project 64 and ePSXe perfectly.

Different hardware that is more complex than the aforementioned two.

But then again, I could be wrong, maybe it's your drivers that are borked and after a driver update everything will work fine. It's also worth noting that Dreamcast emulation, especially in terms of graphics, is far from perfect. So this can also amount to graphical flaws in certain games.

Well, I updated, but it didn't work. So I think the problem is that the emulator will only work with the chankast plugin. Whenever I try to use the nulldc plugin, it crashes with a windows errror. Something about a syscall.bin, I think. That, and the emulator runs other games, especially Sonic Adventure 1 and Soul Calibur. Not only that, but Sonic Adventure 2 is on the compatibility list for Nulldc, and its supposed to run pretty well. So maybe the Nulldc plugin works better?

Edit: Nvm, I got it working.

Edited by nooblet

• 8 months later...
Well, I updated, but it didn't work. So I think the problem is that the emulator will only work with the chankast plugin. Whenever I try to use the nulldc plugin, it crashes with a windows errror. Something about a syscall.bin, I think. That, and the emulator runs other games, especially Sonic Adventure 1 and Soul Calibur. Not only that, but Sonic Adventure 2 is on the compatibility list for Nulldc, and its supposed to run pretty well. So maybe the Nulldc plugin works better?

What did you do to get it working? I'm running into the same prob with NullDC 1.0.3 crashing when I try to run a game, using the NullPVR Graphics plugin. I can get NullDC 1.0.0 beta 1.6 to work. But when trying to run Sonic 2, I get the weird lines throughout the screen. All other games play fine.

I'm running Win XP w/2 GB RAM. Dual CPU 2.2 Ghz. The graphics card is a Intel G33 w/256. I made sure it has all the latest updated drivers.

What did you do to get it working? I'm running into the same prob with NullDC 1.0.3 crashing when I try to run a game, using the NullPVR Graphics plugin. I can get NullDC 1.0.0 beta 1.6 to work. But when trying to run Sonic 2, I get the weird lines throughout the screen. All other games play fine.

I'm running Win XP w/2 GB RAM. Dual CPU 2.2 Ghz. The graphics card is a Intel G33 w/256. I made sure it has all the latest updated drivers.

that poster is long gone from these boards.

• 3 weeks later...