Buying a car...

Anyone have any rough preferences for small hatch cars like Corollas, Pulsars, Golfs.. etc?

Beyond GT4 I don't know anything about cars and will need to get a late-90s/early-2000s model of one of the cars in that kind of range.

If anyone has ideas to throw out there I'd appreciate them.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what prices are like there but the volkswagon golf and honda civic hatchbacks are good cars. the newer the better of course. myself I've never liked hatchbacks..... I'm a big american gas guzzler kind of guy :jason2:

I also am not fond of hatchbacks. IMO, they're just the wagon cars we saw in the 80's.

I had a pretty badass caprice wagon in the late 90s. it was huge and had a monster engine. the dang thing seated 7 adults easy. horrible gas mileage though....

I also am not fond of hatchbacks. IMO, they're just the wagon cars we saw in the 80's.

I had a pretty badass caprice wagon in the late 90s. it was huge and had a monster engine. the dang thing seated 7 adults easy. horrible gas mileage though....

It's a shame we all got to think about gas mileage now. In the good ol' days you could enjoy a car for what it was worth, not the price of gas to intervene.

The price of gas is why I'm looking at a small car in the first place.

have you thought about a small CC motorcycle? an old honda knighthawk can get 70 mpg easy.

The price of gas is why I'm looking at a small car in the first place.

have you thought about a small CC motorcycle? an old honda knighthawk can get 70 mpg easy.

Motorcycle? The only good thing about motorcycles is that you can drive straight-thru traffic.

Other than that, one accident and your dead or seriously injured. That is of course unless you have a loud Harley Davidson to sound off to the other drivers.

My car got totaled last night because some fagg0t ran a red light. I would hate to have been riding a bike at the time.

I'm glad you are alright.

Check out the Golf, the Holden Astra or the Ford Focus. If you have abit more money you could look at a Mazda 3.