So I can't think of anything to talk about ....

Alpha

Don't you hate it when you want to make a new thread and you can't think of anything? I'm having that moment right now. How is everyone doing? Everyone healthy I hope?

If you're not happy, I got news for you. Depression is incompatible with exercise. If you're not feeling happy, go and walk outside. Your computer chair will get a breath of fresh air as well.

Anybody excited for the summer festivities? Anyone going to visit Fatal Rose? Once we get this podcast running, we will all hear the mighty voice of Fatal Rose. Free love and relationship tips on 1Emulation PodCast Radio! I doubt any other emulation site can give you that.

Speaking of emulation websites, what do you guys think of 1Emulation these days? Think we're doing well or are we missing something? What do you think of our community versus other emulation sites you may visit?

One thing I like about this place is that there may be days when posting can get a little dry, but we always pick up steam. We got a great staff here and even our own server admin is really a gift to us. I got a lot to be grateful for and I am very thankful to everyone who has supported 1Emulation over the years.

Anyway, I kind of hit first base, then went third base, went back to second base, and then hugged the pitcher (baseball) with this thread.....

But just tell me --- what is on your mind these days? ;)

It was my first day back at work. Being nearly end of financial year, it will be a busy time for me.

Where is Fatal Rose and his friends? They vanished again...

More posts would be really nice.

Oh, and I started doing a little exercise. How embarrassing.

At least my shoulders, chest and arms are bigger now.

First day of summer, I have a HSD, I'm 18, I feel like a king ;)!

Fuk college crap I want a roadtrip.

The only depression in me was the sorrow I got from seeing all the people that couldn't make it (even though I know inside they had the ability of finishing).

O, 1Emu is missing a forum section about me, I'm just too bad ass.

First day of summer, I have a HSD, I'm 18, I feel like a king :P!

Fuk college crap I want a roadtrip.

The only depression in me was the sorrow I got from seeing all the people that couldn't make it (even though I know inside they had the ability of finishing).

O, 1Emu is missing a forum section about me, I'm just too bad ass.

How many people did you know that dropped out of your high school? Sounds like a high percentage. ;)

like Drake, i just graduated from high school. my senior project sucked, didn't go to prom or graduation. no graduation gift nothing special is happening. well there's a girl that likes me out of many (lol just 2) and i have mixed feelings about her. i'm also planning to build an action figure this summer

Well, in terms of friendships, I'd say a good 1/3 of my groups and pals didn't make it.

Statistic wise though, Miami High School's have about a 50% drop rate.....

It seriously hurt me inside when I was standing in at the ceremony with my cap and gown, looking up at the bleachers at the people I thought were going to be next to me yesterday.

Gz Ryuken, now go do the dirty ;)!

Well, in terms of friendships, I'd say a good 1/3 of my groups and pals didn't make it.

Statistic wise though, Miami High School's have about a 50% drop rate.....

It seriously hurt me inside when I was standing in at the ceremony with my cap and gown, looking up at the bleachers at the people I thought were going to be next to me yesterday.

god damn 50%, and i thought the people at my school was stupid

Yeah, I'm depressed, it's really hot and there are bugs and plants popping up everywhere. I'd go take a walk, but that's only going to make me notice it more. Not that I could choose not to walk, I don't really have a choice.