problems with fbaxxx for xbox.

ive got 2 different versions of fba in my xbox hdd,fbaxxx2007 and the newest fbaxxxpro.they both worked fine but now they wont even load up.i have tried a clean install and deleting the old gamesave but still nothing.if i hit the default.xbe or in any dashboard,the xbox just reboots.

just before this happened i had to run the slayers installer disc to reinstall my evox dashboard in the c drive.does fba store any files in the c drive that i might have deleted and i was also putting a couple of roms into the roms folder.these were the 2 things that i did just before this happened.

any help is appreciated.

ps i know your not supposed to run 2 different versions of fba with the same gamesave but i never had any problems.

Stick with FBAxxx Pro. The latest is 1.28 btw. Make sure you delete the folders from both TDATA and UDATA too. I have had multiple versions of FBAxxx Pro on the hdd at once but never mixed with the standard FBAxxx. For now, keep it simple. Once you get one up and running then go from there. You shouldn't really need anything other than 1.28 though.