Great rockman romhack (ips file inside)

For all the rockman/megaman diehards like myself, i present to you one of the hardest to find rockman hacks EVER! this is not even in good-nes. i present to you guys and gals ROCKMAN2dx. a really great rockman 2 romhack. One of the best romhacks i have ever played.

you will have to find an ips patcher to patch your rockman 2 rom. Here is a link to the ips file:

http://www.4shared.com/file/44128597/1cbae...ockmanIIDX.html

give it a try and let me know what you guys think. This has been tested and verified in mednafenx-nes. I know you wont be disappointed. I currently have about 45+ rockman/megaman hacks but this one by far was one of the hardest to find is def a top 5 rockman hack. i posted a link to this on xbox scene a while back and wanted to share this with you guys here as well.

hope to hear some feedback soon! give it run through without savestates, youll appreciate it much more! :banghead:

enjoy!!

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

well i wont spoil anything :banghead: but everything has pretty much been changed, music, levels, graphics, i have a bunch of really great hacks but this one stands out amongst the others.

Be sure to try out bubbleman's stage first and check that catchy music!

HF-

i apologize if i put this in the wrong place mods. :banghead:

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

LOL the difficutly is up quite a bit. I couldn't get past the Bubble Man stage. I will play more tomorrow. It's sort of late today... from what I saw so far, short comment, it would be nice to see more of those snails or shrimps instead of so many frogs :banghead: Nicely done though.

Edited by Tynvar

LOL the difficutly is up quite a bit. I couldn't get past the Bubble Man stage. I will play more tomorrow. It's sort of late today... from what I saw so far, short comment, it would be nice to see more of those snails or shrimps instead of so many frogs :P Nicely done though.

yea the author of this hack is pretty good. He has got some good skills at hacking music as well. And yea there are quite a few frogs! lol :thumbsup1:

HF-