Crazy japanese!

Someone has dedicated rather a lot of their free time to making a custom Super Mario World level which features Mario hurtling through a stage bumping against various blocks/enemies/items which fit in precisely with a J-Pop song chirping merrily away in the background. Appreciate it by clicking the link above and watching all eleven minutes. Then wonder whether there’s possibly any way that could have been worth the days/weeks/months invested in its creation.

Found it here

Sometimes I really wonder how many time the Japanes have. But it's really well done. Wonder how many tries it needed, till they finished it.

This is one of the reasons I love the Internets so much.

What makes the video more awesome is that anime fans can recognize several high profile tracks in the medley, randing from the main theme of AIR, the OP from Bokurano, the OP from Tokimeki Memorial, the main battle theme from Madlax, the OP from Lucky Star, among others.

I've witnessed something similar to this, the difference was that it was on a different stage and there was different music.

It wouldn't have happened to be a video of the regular SMW, hacked to play by itself, would it?