Favorite KOF Character

Rag

I would have to go with Ryo since I like Ryu. :)

It's kind of funny how SNK copied Capcom with the name so badly. ;)

They also have the same fireball move which is practically the same.

I would have to go with Ryo since I like Ryu. :)

It's kind of funny how SNK copied Capcom with the name so badly. ;)

They also have the same fireball move which is practically the same.

These days they are very different though, basically they only share a dragon punch.

My personal favourite characters are Yashiro, Clark and Shermie...and basially most other characters :). The only ones I really don't like are Bao and Choi, god I hate that little bastard (choi) :(.

Lol I knwo the story behind the copy... I'll tell you lol. Well KOF made Ryo and Robert (I think it was those 2, the 2 that look like Ryu and Ken) anyawys, Capcom caught onto KOF's little game, so they did a little secret of their own. I can't remember which game it was, I think one of the Alpha ones, but they show sagat carrying a body for the pre-match taunt. The body was supposedly supposed to be something with Ryo or Robert but to avoid getting in trouble, they made it Dan! So, thats where Dan came from for anyone who wants to know. (My stories names might not be 100% accurate, but the main point of it is true) The pink outfit was supposed to make whoever Sagat was carrying stupid looking ;), but according to the story, Dan hates Sagat.

Well, your pretty much right. Sagat I believe is holding Dan's father. I don't like Dan much, but I love playing with him on CvSNK. Dan is a Robert/Ryo hybrid, and, of course made to make fun of SNK's lack of creativity (at the time). Dan first appeared in Zero/Alpha 1 (Warriors Dream's to be exact).

My favorite KOF character overall would have to be Terry Bogard, even though he originated from Fatal Fury.

• 2 weeks later...

K' - VIOLENCE Kicks Ass / "GACKT" inspired Char

IORI YAGAMI - Sexiness / Skills

Saisyu Kusungai

Kula Diamond

Kensou - For Laughs

seems Thats more than one... :rolleyes: