Final Fantasy IV : Cecil's Journey

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope it's better than the ff 3 remake. i didnt enjoy it very much. they need to make the players have smaller heads and they need to stop trying to pack to much detail into such pixelated graphics and keep it semi-classic.

For this kind of thing I must be a 2D whore. I really loved the 4-6GBA versions and the higher-detail PSP ports of 1 and 2.

But with 3 on the DS... i figure such low-res, low-poly 3D models would be much better off as decent looking sprites. I was not a fan of that remake, and will likely not bother with this one either.

For this kind of thing I must be a 2D whore. I really loved the 4-6GBA versions and the higher-detail PSP ports of 1 and 2.

But with 3 on the DS... i figure such low-res, low-poly 3D models would be much better off as decent looking sprites. I was not a fan of that remake, and will likely not bother with this one either.

Exact same sentiments. All of these remakes should've been on the PSP, and fully utilizing it's far superior graphical capabilities. The DS is overrated anyway.

And the chibi-style sickens me...

The PSP is terrible. I went out and bought Patapon recently as a cheap game to try a PSP with and the whole thing is some sort of convoluted joke. I can't even tell what some of these buttons are supposed to be, there's no built in save feature, there's no flip screen, which should really come standard these days as a way of keeping the screen clear, and when I put my game in it made me patch the system! It didn't even let me patch the system at first because it had to let the battery charge, even though I was plugged directly into the wall at the time.

Also, the Universal Media Disc that only works in one device is still sort of funny.

The PSP is terrible. I went out and bought Patapon recently as a cheap game to try a PSP with and the whole thing is some sort of convoluted joke. I can't even tell what some of these buttons are supposed to be, there's no built in save feature, there's no flip screen, which should really come standard these days as a way of keeping the screen clear, and when I put my game in it made me patch the system! It didn't even let me patch the system at first because it had to let the battery charge, even though I was plugged directly into the wall at the time.

Also, the Universal Media Disc that only works in one device is still sort of funny.

Huh? What's a built-in save? You mean like state-saves? You can always put the system to sleep...

No flip screen, well you could tell that from the box.

And as for patching the system its something that everything does nowadays. It's a way of getting new features and fixing bugs... I don't see what's wrong with that.

Also Patapon isn't the best game to get a feel for the PSP with.