Which Arcade machine have u wasted the most $ on?

Diso

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably sunk between $20 and $25 at Tilt in the Savannah Mall over the past 2 months, all on SvC chaos. Well, no more! Got that ROM to play, now.

notice that more than half of us are fighting fans :D

thats cool that even when ppl have the emu+roms to play the fighting game they still play it at the arcade. Especiallly if its stuff that can't be emulated yet

damn, on saturday I wasted about 3 or 4 $ on trying to beat Shin Akuma on SvC:Chaos. It was hard, but I eventually beat him :)

LOL, i know how that feels [s.F. Sony Meteron Arcade]

I recently was just at an arcade and spent about $15, $5 on food :) I played MvsC 2, HOD 3, and a few other racing games. There was this one racing game where it was pretty good, you were in the tundra or something and it was pretty interactive. I can't remember the name of it, but it was pretty good. Lets just say Diso is much better at MvsC 2 than I am :o

I think what they do at arcades for ppl to spend more and more money, is they set all the machines to "hard" difficulty. They do that at my local arcade to all of the neogeo mvs machines, and still, Difficulty level 8 is too easy

For me it's (in chronological order):

- Terminator 2

- Daytona USA

- The House of the Dead 2

- The House of the Dead 3 (but I play with my girlfriend so it doubles the coin drops).