The SoulCalibur IV Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That DLC pack costs 100MSP in my region. Any DLC available at launch should just have been on the disc / free DLC in my book - $2 isn't much but you get my point.

Eh, I didn't care. I hope d/ling those adds to that achievement for acquiring 350 custom character items.

That DLC pack costs 100MSP in my region. Any DLC available at launch should just have been on the disc / free DLC in my book - $2 isn't much but you get my point.

Eh, I didn't care. I hope d/ling those adds to that achievement for acquiring 350 custom character items.

speaking of achievements how did you get the fight yoda one? I never see him in arcade or story. and I loaded him up in a local 2 player and didn't get it that way either....

speaking of achievements how did you get the fight yoda one? I never see him in arcade or story. and I loaded him up in a local 2 player and didn't get it that way either....

Yoda is the Stage 7 Destined Battle in Arcade for the Apprentice.

So finish Arcade with Yoda to unlock the Apprentice, then play through his Arcade Mode.

ahh see after I unlocked apprentice I stopped playing arcade mode. I'm only 4 away from beating story with everyone. and stuck on floor 23 of ToLS.

You can BS Tower with 2-3 versions of Asteroths (or CAS with his style) maximizing each one for each stat.

I'm about done with this one..... played some online and it was a lag fest, when I could find a match. everyone spamming the same kilik and mi na moves...... getting a few more cheevos then its prolly back in the binder with the rest of the forgotten games.