The SoulCalibur IV Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you guys have this? I might just pick this up over gta 4.

Me also. I've never been a fan of 3D fighters, and a long time fan of GTA, so I'd be heavily biased. I'd say if solo play is a big consideration, then I'd much rather have GTA.

I will say choose GTA, if you can't find online matches. Online is a downer. Massive lag. Heck, when i play with Fatal on VF5, who is at the other side of the globe, the lag was still ok. But the lack in SCIV made the game almost unplayable as lots of moves come out fast and thick. You won't have time to react most of the times :P

Guess my opponent that will have decent speed would only be BK.

I will say choose GTA, if you can't find online matches. Online is a downer. Massive lag. Heck, when i play with Fatal on VF5, who is at the other side of the globe, the lag was still ok. But the lack in SCIV made the game almost unplayable as lots of moves come out fast and thick. You won't have time to react most of the times :P

That's what I didn't want to hear. Lag for VF5 has ranged from not too bad to terrible, and FFS is unplayable with anyone I haven't arranged to play with personally- apart from anything else I can't find people playing that online.

Here's hoping I get it today, and that we don't have a lagfest. If it arrives will you be online tonight LSD?

I will say choose GTA, if you can't find online matches. Online is a downer. Massive lag. Heck, when i play with Fatal on VF5, who is at the other side of the globe, the lag was still ok. But the lack in SCIV made the game almost unplayable as lots of moves come out fast and thick. You won't have time to react most of the times :shootem:

That's what I didn't want to hear. Lag for VF5 has ranged from not too bad to terrible, and FFS is unplayable with anyone I haven't arranged to play with personally- apart from anything else I can't find people playing that online.

Here's hoping I get it today, and that we don't have a lagfest. If it arrives will you be online tonight LSD?

Yeah, I will be on. I just made my house wireless so I can online to work and link my X360 to the router all the time :P

SC4 already starts with some DLC. You can d/l armor pieces for your created characters. Consists of armor pieces from characters from the previous SoCals.

Some treasure in Tower of Souls are a b!tch to unlock.