The SoulCalibur IV Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I need now is a Wii and a PS3, and then I can kick back and laugh at all of you. :D

OR you could bow to me...

1 XBox 360 w/Live

1 XBox 360 Flashed

1 Wii w/ Wiikey

2 Fat PSP's (Both flashed to 3.90 m33-3)

4 (YES 4) PC's (1 for my kids, 1 for me, 1 for my husband and 1 in a MAME Cabinet) :clapping:

and yes...... 1/2 a PS3 (because it was gifted to me and a relative)

Even then I still don't care much for the PS3. I never said I hated the PS3, I'm just not that fond of it at this point in my life.

All I need now is a Wii and a PS3, and then I can kick back and laugh at all of you. :lol:

1 XBox 360 w/Live

1 XBox 360 Flashed

1 Wii w/ Wiikey

4 (YES 4) PC's (1 for my kids, 1 for me, 1 for my husband and 1 in a MAME Cabinet) :ph34r:

Even then I still don't care much for the PS3. I never said I hated the PS3, I'm just not that fond of it at this point in my life.

And I never asked you if you hated the PS3 :lol: And we were talking about consoles, PCs don't count.

The point I was trying to make was not the fact that I want to brag about my consoles, but simply that I could not care any less about these types of arguments because I'll just get all of them if they have enough games that interest me to warrant a purchase of said consoles. So could we all just stop trying to brag about our wallets? :lol:

And there's only one way I'd bow down to a woman, and that involves my tongue. :P

this is definatly going to turn into 360vps3 thread again.

is there going to be an arcade release of this?

None announced, but there will probably be one 6 months afterward.

I know many arcade games are released onto consoles but I don't ever recall the reverse ever being true!

What past examples are there of console releases turning into releases for the arcade? :ph34r:

I know many arcade games are released onto consoles but I don't ever recall the reverse ever being true!

What past examples are there of console releases turning into releases for the arcade? :ph34r:

I have no recollection of any console to arcade ports. The only one I can think of is the Playchoice-10 series.

SoulCalibur III. :lol:

Oh, right! I forgot about that one! :lol: Now that I have looked it up; now I understand why Namco added that Arcade Edition to the name of the arcade version of Soul Calibur III! Thanks! :lol:

All I need now is a Wii and a PS3, and then I can kick back and laugh at all of you. :clapping:

1 XBox 360 w/Live

1 XBox 360 Flashed

1 Wii w/ Wiikey

4 (YES 4) PC's (1 for my kids, 1 for me, 1 for my husband and 1 in a MAME Cabinet) :devilboy:

And I never asked you if you hated the PS3 :punk: And we were talking about consoles, PCs don't count.

The point I was trying to make was not the fact that I want to brag about my consoles, but simply that I could not care any less about these types of arguments because I'll just get all of them if they have enough games that interest me to warrant a purchase of said consoles. So could we all just stop trying to brag about our wallets? :huh:

And there's only one way I'd bow down to a woman, and that involves my tongue. :P

It has nothing to do with how much money anyone has, I own all the consoles except NDS and I stated which I prefer. Not liking the PS3 wasn't even directed at you :P

And as far as using your tongue go for it I like my boots licked by the pathetic otherwise you wouldn't even know what to do down there if you had a map and 2 guides leading the way

Edited by Bambi

All I need now is a Wii and a PS3, and then I can kick back and laugh at all of you. :clapping:

1 XBox 360 w/Live

1 XBox 360 Flashed

1 Wii w/ Wiikey

4 (YES 4) PC's (1 for my kids, 1 for me, 1 for my husband and 1 in a MAME Cabinet) :devilboy:

And I never asked you if you hated the PS3 :punk: And we were talking about consoles, PCs don't count.

The point I was trying to make was not the fact that I want to brag about my consoles, but simply that I could not care any less about these types of arguments because I'll just get all of them if they have enough games that interest me to warrant a purchase of said consoles. So could we all just stop trying to brag about our wallets? :huh:

It has nothing to do with how much money anyone has, I own all the consoles except NDS and I stated which I prefer. Not liking the PS3 wasn't even directed at you :P

And as far as using your tongue go for it I like my boots licked by the pathetic otherwise you wouldn't even know what to do down there if you had a map and 2 guides leading the way

Dear me, someone sure can't take a joke. :D Been a while hasn't it? :P Lighten up, I'm just kidding. Didn't mean to insult you or anything. Although I'd recommend you not knock it before you've tried it. :P

And to be fair you did tell me to bow down to you and then started bragging about your consoles. All I did was state what I meant with my initial post.