raiden project on pcsxbox.

fumanchu

im new to this emulator and i downloaded raiden project but i cant get it load.there are 2 files in the iso i downloaded and they are both in mdf files.

will this not play on pcsxbox as im geussing the files have to be in a different format.bin/cue maybe i dont know.

any help is appreciated.

im new to this emulator and i downloaded raiden project but i cant get it load.there are 2 files in the iso i downloaded and they are both in mdf files.

will this not play on pcsxbox as im geussing the files have to be in a different format.bin/cue maybe i dont know.

any help is appreciated.

Apparently it only works with v1.8 using BIOS. I tried it but no luck, so I tried 1.9, still nothing, just keeps rebooting. Then I remembered I had the really old v1 that I used for Harvest Moon and bingo, it worked! The format shouldn't matter as long as it's IMG, BIN or ISO. Try it with ePSXe first to make sure it works at all.

Also mdf/mds is Alcohol's format and is the least compatible format but it does work sometimes. You could just convert the mdf to ISO or whatever anyway, with UltraISO or something similar.

Edited by gavin19

mdf doesnt work well with pcsxbox but the other alcohol ccd format works 99% of the time. the directions in pcsxbox read me say to use a bin file without the cue. so if u can convert the mdf to bin. i havent tried this yet but i have starwind running and incd both which allow for smb file transfers and as i had real good success with smb and pscxbox i might set my virtual drive to a smb share then mount a psx image then in the emulator set the smb path to the virtual drive and see if the image boots directly when i open the dir

Edited by mtsaint

ive got symphony of the night on a modded saturn cospefogo,personally i like the saturn version better but most people tend to side with the ps1 version.