Doctor Who

Created this topic to speculate on Doctor Who

***Topic will contain spoilers***

I've been following the Doctor Who series and am currently up-to-date on all of the new series and the beginning of the old series.

Some topics for starters:

Hits we have on the time war.

Was it a good move to have the doctor’s daughter leave on her own way?

Time Vortex

Companions

The Master, is he truly gone?

So, my main question at the moment: who here likes Doctor Who?

Edited by nocho14

Time war is up in the air. I really don't like what they did by having ALL the time lords eliminated (Romana is one of my favorite compaions), I still have some hope, with a change in lead writer and producer to hopefully bring her back as he is fan of the classics.

As for the Master, unless he ninja'd some more regenerations, he's gone as far as I'm concerned, but this opens up with another possible foe, the Mara (as someone picks up The Master's ring after his burial, an evil female laugh is heard).

As for the Doctor's daughter = fukwin. I hope she pops up again during the series (pretty sure she will).

"The Doctor's daughter, played by The Doctor's daughter."

Pretty much says it all.

As for the Master, unless he ninja'd some more regenerations, he's gone as far as I'm concerned, but this opens up with another possible foe, the Mara (as someone picks up The Master's ring after his burial, an evil female laugh is heard).

I forgot about the ring, good call. In the past, the master apparenly died as well, so he is a person who keeps poping back up.

If you haven't yet, watch doctor who confidential for the eppisode where we meet the doctor's daughtor. They review alot of hints given over the new series.

New series hasn't even started here, what daughter? Who was the mother?

Maybe I shouldn't read this thread.. :(

Since the beginning of the whole series, there was hints that he was a father previously before to the new series. Also no one knows if Susan (from the 1st doctor tenture) was his biological granddaughter or not.

Being Canadian, we don't get Doctor Who until the summer (because we have ice hockey games to cover from October up until possibly the beginning or mid-way till June), we also don't get Dr. Who Confidential D: but I have downloaded the series as it aired in the UK.

Question; did Dr. Who last week air?