DOA 5? Nope, just dead!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=189396

So what's next for Dead or Alive?

Itagaki: This is another area that me and my closest colleagues all agree that we were able to achieve the definitive fighting game with DOA4. So we're not looking to extend the series at this point.

It's kinda sad that Itagaki honestly believes he achieved "the definitive fighting game" with DOA4.

Honestly I would not mind ever seeing another DOA game ever again to be honest.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOA3 wasn't alot like DOA2, which was, and still is, considered the best DOA game to date, with DOAU and DOA4 interchangable between 2nd and 3rd. I love reading the dude, he's awesome. Anyways, we're still waiting on the DOA4 patch that fixes stuff, but if he ain't calling DOA5 now, then so be it. I still praise DOA series doing something Tekken and VF have NOT do, simplify system to be accessable to both the casual and the hardcore crowd.

What makes you think they just happen to just scrap DOA5 to work on another fighter altogether?

Was there anything really different from DoA4 compared to 3?

The countering got a lot harder to do. Good thing? Yeh sure, except the brutal CPU spams the hell out of it, and even on the easiest selectable setting the game is wayy too hard. The single player is where you unlock everything after all.

Was there anything really different from DoA4 compared to 3?

The countering got a lot harder to do. Good thing? Yeh sure, except the brutal CPU spams the hell out of it, and even on the easiest selectable setting the game is wayy too hard. The single player is where you unlock everything after all.

the final boss was just retarded hard. even on easy she could hand you your ass in the blink of an eye.

This is a fighting game that I admire for it's realism, along with Virtua Fighter and Tekken.

You are joking right?

of course not there are plenty of big boob ninjas fight in martial arts tourneys all the time, lol