Play FPS With Keyboard And Mouse

XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus

xb360-xcmxfpssniperplus-2T.jpg

Let’s be honest, first person shooters just weren’t pioneered to be played on a standard Xbox 360 controller. Ask any First-Person-Shooter (FPS) fan out there what method of control they find optimal, and you will find the resounding majority shout out mouse and keyboard! The days of getting your fingers in a twist while trying to grapple with those unfriendly analog sticks are over. The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is here to help Xbox 360 gamers with the ultimate way to play FPS titles – with a Mouse & Keyboard! The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is the latest edition of this amazing device!

The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is an innovative keyboard and mouse adapter for the Xbox 360 which allows you to have an unrivalled First Person Shooter (FPS) experience for the next-generation gaming console. Not only is the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus compatible with all standard PS/2 input devices but also modern USB keyboards and mice. The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus even makes traditional Playstation 2 Dual Shock 2 controllers compatible with the Xbox 360, as well as a multitude of other peripherals. This amazing device even manages to bring auto-fire to the Xbox 360.

Specifications:

- Compatible with 95% of the PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse combinations

- Instant plug and play technology

- Ideal for use with all First Person Shooter titles such as Call of Duty and Halo series and more!

- Extremely durable Yellow coloured shell

- Brings auto-fire functionality to the Xbox 360

- Allows gamers to use Playstation 2 Dual-Shock 2™ controllers on the Xbox 360 ™

- Allows remapping of any Xbox 360 controller key (include both analog sticks) to any key of the keyboard.

- Compatible with the newest version of the Official Xbox 360 wired controllers.

- XFPS Sniper v3.0 Plus is the latest version of the XFPS Keyboard and Mouse Adapter!

Sweet looking product and I am going to get me one and review it.

Get one HERE

I remember the first time I saw this product, or a version of it, it allowed you to hook up the keyboard and stuff, but the games wouldn't let you play with it unless the programmers put something in there.

This is really really old.

You need to be able to adjust the analogue sensitivity to be able to map the mouse movements to it.

Also you need to have a wired controller connected to it during bootup, then remove it and plug in the keyboard mouse. I think its too much of a hassle.

This is really really old.

You need to be able to adjust the analogue sensitivity to be able to map the mouse movements to it.

Also you need to have a wired controller connected to it during bootup, then remove it and plug in the keyboard mouse. I think its too much of a hassle.

You just diminished any excitement I had regarding the device.