New capcom vs series coming supposedly!

that looks pretty sweet. but it makes me sad that it could have been MvC3..... looks like Morrigan will finally get an updated sprite. (or is this polygons/cell shading?)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn he beat me to it, here's the video for those who are very lazy like myself:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermov...aylist=featured (a better quality than youtube)

anyone know where to download to full promotional video in it's HD glory? I need it yes.. it's obvious TvC is HYPE, TOO MUCH HYPE. I'm damn looking forward to this than sf4 for sure. Somehow this really feels like a blend of Marvel cross over gameplay with some Rival School/Project Justice flavor(double team attack animation). Oh the 3d is pretty darn good too, I thought all the sprites were fully 2d at first, guess I was wrong.

p.s. hearing new Chunny's voice warms my soul :3 almost as she is reborn as a young fighter again.

(jaw drops) ... Uhhh... next will be Capcom VS GI JOE, then Capcam VS Marvel VS DC VS Mortal Kombat. Oh wait... these seem more likely than the actual fact... And here I was, trying to be sarcastic... (sorry... no spell check on Wii(k))

None the less, I will play it... & likely love it. Go figure... heh

Looks like it will get it done.

Edited by Belthasar

24 characters is not a low roster and we all know what happens when theres more then 30 characters in a game.

24 characters is not a low roster and we all know what happens when theres more then 30 characters in a game.

what happens when there are more than 30 char. ? not all of them being used?

I was only going by what was in the video, which counted at about 12 from my memory. 24 seems decent enough, though.

what happens when there are more than 30 char. ? not all of them being used?

That + Broken Balance.

Also, they need to make Morrigan's boobs bigger.