New capcom vs series coming supposedly!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprise to see Casshan and his dog in there, I love that anime but hated the live action. Be cool if BK1 was a boss.

I only know Gatchaman from the americanized version G-Force. in that the Main badguy was a tranny. was it the same in the original? can you imagine? 1984, 10 years old, trying to figure ths shit out. lol

Well, here are the 3 potentional developers for the game. 8ing (Fate/Unlimited Codes published by Capcom), Cavia (Fate/ PSP games, published by Capcom), K2 (Samurai Spirits SENS, they were recently bought out by Capcom).

If K2 is working on it, they might be regulated to be an in house developer an hence the "Developed by Capcom" counts. But seeing how SSS didn't get alot of attention, such as being passed up at this year's Tougeki (very big deal in fighting games, considering the amount of hype SSS has gotten), leads me to believe it didn't exactly fail, but it didn't meet expectations as predicted.

For some reason this game does not interest me at all. Hope it is an awesome game though. Been dieing to play a newish decent fighting game besides VF5.

I've lightened up on the whole Tekken 6 thing. Been playing it every week and its really not that bad. I don't like what they've done to Bruce- his new Muay Thai 'stance' mixups are a waste of time- but Feng and Dragunov (my other 2) got some nice new toys.

The graphics are still disappointing, but it really could have been worse. The hit effects and SFX are awesome though. Finally I can beat Azazel... now just working on that massive robot creep. Got her down to 10% once.

Not that its a convenient game to go and play atm, but look forward to the PS3 release of it.

For some reason this game does not interest me at all. Hope it is an awesome game though. Been dieing to play a newish decent fighting game besides VF5.

I've lightened up on the whole Tekken 6 thing. Been playing it every week and its really not that bad. I don't like what they've done to Bruce- his new Muay Thai 'stance' mixups are a waste of time- but Feng and Dragunov (my other 2) got some nice new toys.

The graphics are still disappointing, but it really could have been worse. The hit effects and SFX are awesome though. Finally I can beat Azazel... now just working on that massive robot creep. Got her down to 10% once.

Not that its a convenient game to go and play atm, but look forward to the PS3 release of it.

PS3 release?!? You are planning of getting one? I miss playing Tekken at Sydney :P

Nah I won't be getting a PS3, but Fatal has told me before that he will probably get one at some point. So he should definitely look forward to the port.

Yeh you should come back again- all the DR machines at the arcade we went to have been replaced by badass HD T6 cabs.

Nah I won't be getting a PS3, but Fatal has told me before that he will probably get one at some point. So he should definitely look forward to the port.

Yeh you should come back again- all the DR machines at the arcade we went to have been replaced by badass HD T6 cabs.

DAMN!!!!! :P:P

DAMN!!!!! :P:P

Good chance of me making it in November Shay.

• 4 weeks later...