Guitar Hero 4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice drums look sweet if they are actually like that. Anyone know? I have not seen the actual drums yet.

Those are the actual drums in the video. Also there is still no PAL Rock Band either.

Sweet if Rock Band does not improve theirs in the next release I may have to go with GH4. I have GH original and GH2 but never bought GH3 since Rock Band came out. I love Rock Band but this drum set for GH4 looks flocking sweet.

Man now Idk wtf is going to happen with RB2.... are they going to introduce the "KEYBOARD"!?

Maybe your own ability to make your own music videos?!? You heard it here first.

Music Videos? They couldn't do that and do it well.

I'm personally surprised GH4 is going to allow people to record and share their own singles. What the flok indeed?

I would like a keyboard though since I have at least some piano-playing skill under my belt. As long as it isn't a 5-button keyboard :ph34r:

Never happen to many keys for a keyboard input...but maybe a dual guitar. Like Iron Maiden or Judas Priest use in their band. Who knows but I am certainly interested in what Rock Band planes to bring to the table.

Problems with bringing it to other region is licenseing, that's why it took so much time to get it to Europe. By the time it clears for Asia, EA will probably pack the asian version with a shitload of DLC songs to compensate, like what their doing with the PAL release.

But yes, keyboards would of been a dope addition. I doubt they'll do it because it would need to fit on both an SD and HDTV.

Also on topic; GH4 drums look, uhh, more stable and "realistic" then RB's kit. And since RB2 isn't on the list any time soon with all the DLC concentration, people MIGHT jump ship if GH4 happens to have a badass set list. If they score a major music publisher too, then that might turn the tide from RB to GH4.