T-N-A .... What's your favorite physical area of the female body?

Alpha

Women  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Men are lucky to be able to get a 3 for 1 deal on women. Men have the dong (thanks SuperSoaka) and Women have the breasts, butt, and vagoo (thanks iq_132). Now let's ignore the vagoo for a moment and center our attention to the TNA (not Total Nonstop Wrestling) of a woman.

What do you prefer? The boobs or the butt of a woman? What do you look at first?

For me it would probably be the butt. I'm not a big fan of butts that have the circumference of a toy globe of the Earth. Big butts are usually connected to big thighs which is also a turn off for me. So my ticket goes to the butt, of course .... the breasts also get a look. I'm not a big fan of boobs that drop to the floor once they got off life support either.

There you have it, the taste of the Cop, and no donuts included. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this a bit on the indecent side? I'm thinking to myself how perverted this must make this site look. :/

It's no more perverted of women preferring men to have tight butts in almost every romantic comedy I've seen.

I'm a similar proportions man. So either both zero or both ten, but not one a lot more prominent than the other.

There isn't one portion that you tend to look at first than the other?