Project ***CoinOPS REFINED***

BritneysPAIRS

hey bp, i really am not trying to kick tires or troll, but please say that bonk's adventure has a possibility on this new refined coinops?? :shootem:

i dont know anything about adding drivers but now that you have a spreadsheet up i had to ask. please let me know.

XHFX-

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, I'm real sorry for posting in the other thread instead of this one.

BP, THANKS for all the hard work you've been putting into this (and that of the testers)! This is really the highlight of my Xbox lately. ^_^

Also, what's the possibility of the following games being put into the next release:

- Tournament Cyberball 2072 (2P - a favorite of mine)

- Turbo

- Super High-Impact Football

- New Zealand Story

Edited by vanadium

thanks for the reply bp. i added bonk's adventure to the spreadsheet. It will run it's just it wasn't fixed completely until like mame update .94 or something like that. I'm sure that an updated driver would easily fix that.

thanks for listening to me bp. great job man and may you keep on rolling out the great releases!! ^_^

HF

Ive fixed about 10-15 games tonight But I need people to start testing roms..... I found a few that dont work so I removed them that no one complained about.

After that I can look at new games

Like Powerdrift...Gforce...Raiden Jet 2000.... Bonks Adventure etc

Ive fixed about 10-15 games tonight But I need people to start testing roms..... I found a few that dont work so I removed them that no one complained about.

After that I can look at new games

Like Powerdrift...Gforce...Raiden Jet 2000.... Bonks Adventure etc

ok bp awesome! as soon as i get off work i will be testing games. thanks for the update!!

HF

Ill be anti cluttering tommorrow so expect 50-100 games to go... nothing really head of just rare not played games or clutter like to many KOF ill see tommorrow. But it will be a more refined list so I can fix the good games and also try and make it fit under 4.5 gig ^_^ expect the list to have 50-100 orange anti clutters in the next few days. If you test all the more popular games id say you wont hit any that ill remove.

If people want this stuff they can it no issues 98percent wont wont this stuff but others can make packs to add later if they wish.... I want this to be a more refined build meaning less rubbish and tighter bug fixing :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

People really need to help out with this spreadsheet: Here I'm working on the "G's" right now, but there are alot of roms to check. Everyone was excited about CoinOPS - but where is the help. If everyone just checked out 10 games.... there is bound to be at least 100 using this at the moment. That's 1000 roms right there.... It's the least we can do to show BP our appreciation.

People really need to help out with this spreadsheet: Here I'm working on the "G's" right now, but there are alot of roms to check. Everyone was excited about CoinOPS - but where is the help. If everyone just checked out 10 games.... there is bound to be at least 100 using this at the moment. That's 1000 roms right there.... It's the least we can do to show BP our appreciation.

i am about to get off of work so i plan on giving some input on the list. WIthout Bp's continous work the whole xbox scene would pretty much be a standstill so i want to do whatever i can to help.

HF-