Project ***CoinOPS REFINED***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about dumping the NeoGeo and CPS stuff that FBAxxx already does so well and just concentrate on the rest? Without those it will be well under 2 gigs and allow room for other stuff, like newer games and previews etc.

We could all help out with keymapping etc too, nothing technical there.

Thats a great idea...I already have my FBAxxx sorted out ...it is redundant to have them in coinops.

Wow, sound on the Midway games would be great! Glad you understand how to go about that without making them unplayable. As far as your original posts question - I will help you with testing the keymapping of games if you need it. Just PM me or whatever... Thanks BP

Edited by stickman81

It wont be an issue getting it on one disc... ill look at stuff like AOF 1 2 and 3 and maybe get rid of 1 and 2... for the lesser of the games All Mwtal slugs will stay.

I will be putting a full installer like Plat 2 in... so it can be installed from dvd

List to do = - Add sound to Midway games (NBA jam series)

I think some of the King of the Fighters could removed and just keep the best ones. I was able to fit your last release on a dvd by doing that and also removing Samurai Showdown 5 regular version.

What about dumping the NeoGeo and CPS stuff that FBAxxx already does so well and just concentrate on the rest? Without those it will be well under 2 gigs and allow room for other stuff, like newer games and previews etc.

We could all help out with keymapping etc too, nothing technical there.

Thats a great idea...I already have my FBAxxx sorted out ...it is redundant to have them in coinops.

I disagree, if you have a 4.7 gig dvd to work with why, would you omit some of the best arcade games when you could have them on one disc.

Edited by law56kerz

NeoGeo / CPS2 will NEVER be deleted there is no way at all, I also think some king of fighters can go and few others people can them back if they want.

I need a spread sheet with

Zip File

Rom Name

Keymapping issues

Does it have sound

Speed Issues

Analog Issues

BP Fixed

I will populate the games in the next week then people can start testing

I will then sort out every game on the list to work correctly

I I allready use an HD XBMC for myself.... this is why HD and commandline launching is not a thing I can be arsed about as you saw the version 6 months ago I use

But added looking into 720P support is that the only other video res really needed?

Edited by BritneysPAIRS