CHeck it OUT : "They Are My Noble Masters"

Shoma

Okay 1emu fans!

Im sure you heard of this anime if you keep up wit this kinda stuff!

Genre : Ecchi and comedy

The story goes about a brother and sis (the sis having a complex) who ran away from an abusive father. THey were found by a master of a rich family and she found interesting and took them in. There are three girl masters (hence the word "they"). There tons of ecchi but tons of humor especially between the lead male protagonist, Ren and the head butler, Colonel.

The reason these two work so well comedy wise together is becuz the voice actors of these chars take spoofs from their previous work, G Gundam and use them in funny pieces.

Ren - Domon Kashu

Colonel - The intro announcer guy with the fake eye patch.

The sisters have tons of ecchi going and there's a hint of lesbiness and incestness....but thats never been proven more than just fan service!

Its a funny show and worth the checkout....

so go to ur little bookmarked anime sites (everyone has at least one) and d/l it!

More info - Wikipedia Info

Chokotto Sister. The manga rocks, but I haven't seen the anime yet. As far as They Are my Noble Masters goes, it provides some genuinely good laughs, but I haven't finished watching that one.

Now, To-LOVE-Ru and the upcoming Sekirei are ace, but obviously the manga versions are superior. I know Wiz likes To Heart, so To Heart 2 ad is recommended as well.

Im not sure wat tto say if sum hate "too much ecchi"...

I for one couldt watch ikkitousen cuz i actually got sick of friggin panty shots and clothes just enough to not show nipples or w/e thier censor goal was....

But i've this one quite tasteful...

and i think this one has "he is my master".....

Im not sure wat tto say if sum hate "too much ecchi"...

I for one couldt watch ikkitousen cuz i actually got sick of friggin panty shots and clothes just enough to not show nipples or w/e thier censor goal was....

But i've this one quite tasteful...

and i think this one has "he is my master".....

Ikkitousen is noting compared to Eiken. Still, Ikkitousen is pretty enjoyable (Dragon Guardians is starting soon) from the first series onwards.