FBA-XXX Skins

new version of FBAXXX Pro has the ability to hide clones i think :new:

But i agree with The_Ice_Man. Just delete the clones. I only use Euro parent roms, cause thats all i need unless a rom doesnt work or other reasons.

I love the clone sets. Some of the different region roms have changes made to the games. For example, vsavj.zip (Vampire Savior - Japan) is uncensored -- but the parent set vsav.zip (Vampire Savior - Euro) is heavily censored. The most obvious difference is the blood changes to white or purple depending on your character selected in vsav.zip. Its all beautifully red in its originally intended way with vsavj.zip.

I personally love having them all available and many people I know do too, but the option to hide clones that Kenshiro put in was a brilliant idea for those that get confused by the clone sets.

PS: that skin is now my permanent FBA skin, cba.gy. ;):thumbsup1: Great work sir. If you continue to update it, I will be checking it out.

Edited by neoryu

• 4 weeks later...

will build one over next few days.

* Edit * just finishing it today will post later.

For other users i have updated the CAB and NXE skins.

Added seperate page for listing all roms, moves list and other tidying bits.

Ignore the poor photography.

CBAGY_CAB

cab.png

CBAGY_NXE

nxe.jpg

And also the Standard Definition skins. These havent been updated but maybe soon.

CBAGY_CAB_SD

CBAGY_NXE_SD

Edited by cba.gy

What's the pixel size for 1080i?

Edit: Nevermind, it's 1920x1080. I was just thinking, if you took the HD version of my Legends skin, all you'd have to do is resize the background pics to that size. The aspect ratio is the same.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Yes quite true, its not a big job BUT. Try just using XBMC in 1080i. Things tend to start getting sluggish. I only built those 1080 skins cause of 1stmoon's inabillity to display 720p. I think we ought to make do with 720p and be happy at that.

1080i skins for FBAXXX Pro.

Fonts are a bit small (size 18).

The best i could find and im not making any.

CBAGY_CAB_1080

CBAGY_NXE_1080

No.

Producing the font.xpr files for xbox apps means installing other software that i dont have installed/use anymore. Im not actively working with anyone on any projects so have no need or inclination to install new software. The font was borrowed from another emulator and is only size 18. The largest i could find off hand. The 1080i skin needs probably size 22 at least.

I did briefly browse a "XBMC" page relating to .xpr tools for XBMC. If you wish to persue it yourself (which you should) im sure they have a tool and links to the stuff required. They will, no doubt, have a tutorial too.

Dont be daunted. Its not hard. Its a case of how bad do you want to fix it !

Edited by cba.gy

It's a shame you can't change the font size in the config.xml. That'd be a lot easier.