FBA-XXX Skins

Isn't the first link to cba.gy's skin the 720p version? The SD version came second. I feel silly saying SD nowadays. On the HIT forums SD meant 'Super Definition'

Isn't the first link to cba.gy's skin the 720p version? The SD version came second. I feel silly saying SD nowadays. On the HIT forums SD meant 'Super Definition'

You are right. Got it. Thanks.

Holy hell Filefront is down. This makes all the links to my skin useless until it's back up. And my army of little snowmen have dissapeared coz that's where they're hosted. Arrrrrrrgh!!!

Edit: Thankfully they weren't down long. My snowmen are back. Mwuhaa.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Must appologise to the users who have downloaded my skins for FBAXXX Pro.

(59 so far from this thread alone and counting)

I did mention they were only beta's and my first attempt. I know they are basic

but sometimes that works.

Good news, i will be re-touching them all both HD and SD and tightening some of the xml.

Pushing them to beta 2. Will produce Widescreen versions also.

I will also provide alternate backdrops and menu media for the user to choose themselves.

And ive nearly finished another skin im calling "Ignition".

Was going to release today but i have a few things to tighten up.

Plus im also at a function today so won't get to work on it till tomorrow morning.

All of the skins new links with pictures, will be available in this thread in approx 24 hrs ish.

Don't forget those widescreen versions. Not stretched but proper.

As promised i have reworked some of my skins. Ive re-built them from scratch as i deleted all

of the graphics i made by accident in a hdd swap. The skins have been reworked to allow for

more rom space and truncated names.

The CAB skin comes in two flavours - HD and SD (Standard Definition).

I built another i called NXE. Its for HD only and although its nothing like MS NXE i couldnt think of

anything shorter to call it so there you go. A few pics of the HD versions below. Blurry i know.

This is the CAB version in HD. SD looks just the same.

CAB.jpg

And this is the NXE version. HD only.

NXE.jpg

Links to those files..

CBAGY_CAB_SD CBAGY_CAB_SD

CBAGY_CAB_HD CBAGY_CAB_HD

CBAGY_NXE_HD CBAGY_NXE_HD

Below is a rework of the original skin but in HD

CBAGY_default_HD CBAGY_default_HD

And to go with Kenshiro's last build those skins in Black Editions.

The CBAGY CAB HD and SD Black

CAB_Black.jpg

And the CBAGY NXE HD Black

NXE_Black.jpg

Links to the White versions are in the post above.

Links to these Black version below.

CBAGY CAB SD Black CBAGY CAB SD Black

CBAGY CAB HD Black CBAGY CAB HD Black

CBAGY NXE HD Black CBAGY NXE HD Black

I have tested all your skins and they are excelent :thumbsup1:

But there is always a thing i hate, that it is not in CoiOPS, there are always all the SET of the games watch in the menu :thumbsup1:

Is it impossible to just watch ONE SET by Games ?

Because it is very long to scroll them all :thumbsup1:

Thanks

Are you talking about clones of the same game? If so then just delete the clone roms. I only use parent roms myself so there's only one copy of each game. It's not FBA's fault if your romlist is huge, it's yours for having all the clones in your rom folder.

My guess is you downloaded a full romset somewhere, which is why you have all the clones. You'll have to sift through them taking out the ones you don't want.

For example, if you just want the parent European copy of Marvel vs Capcom, you need only mvsc.zip. You can delete mvsca.zip, mvscar1.zip, mvscb.zip, mvsch.zip, mvscj.zip, mvscjr1.zip, mvscr1.zip, mvscu.zip, and mvscud.zip.

I never download full romsets, in torrents or whatever, coz I only want the games I want. Taking roms you don't want out of a massive premade set is a lot harder than making your own set from scratch putting in only the roms you want. So I get my roms individually from a reliable rom website.

new version of FBAXXX Pro has the ability to hide clones i think :huh:

But i agree with The_Ice_Man. Just delete the clones. I only use Euro parent roms, cause thats all i need unless a rom doesnt work or other reasons.

Edited by cba.gy