FBA-XXX Skins

anyone else tried out my arcade skin? any problems? im thinking about making another skin for fbapro .do i need to resize the skins for 720p? or does fbapro do that automatically? im getting the x2vga from neoya hopefully tomorrow so i can resize them to 720p for anybody who wants a high def skin.

Due to lack of real intrest yes.... im not very interested and everytime i wanted to test it properly using an hour of time ive seen many excuses like the spread sheet... so I add what im interested in as its to much of a mission adding stuff I dont want to test and get reliable help and reliable bug testing

Ok, no problem for me at all. It is your project and you are the coder behind it.

Never mind.

Cheers for everybody!

Cospefogo.

Edited by Cospefogo

anyone else tried out my arcade skin? any problems? im thinking about making another skin for fbapro .do i need to resize the skins for 720p? or does fbapro do that automatically? im getting the x2vga from neoya hopefully tomorrow so i can resize them to 720p for anybody who wants a high def skin.

Sorry, i cant let you know only 480p here.

But i like it, You did a really good job with those skins, the way hardware and manufacturers are presented make me think about a way to let you sort ROMS by main manufacturers, (SEGA - CAPCOM - CAVE - SNK - ... - OTHERS ) with the corresponding skins, that could be nice however some amount of work would be required to go.

But the actual romlisting needs to be updated, too much romset into the "others" folder.

Edited by Garcimak

ive had a chance to try out your skin mtsaint and i like what you have done.great idea to have the screenshot in the arcade machine.

question-what are the tunes that you have playing for each section?

• 2 weeks later...

others is from dodonpachi cps1/cps2 are from street fighter anniversary 2 for xbox and the ng tune is from the svc xbox game. i make a quick mix for cps1/2 most of the tunes on the anniversary disc are remixes anyway.

Edited by mtsaint

• 1 month later...

so i finally got around to making my skin hi-def and it works however on fbapro 1.28 the screen appears tiny in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I have read that pro 1.26 does not have this problem so i will be using go-go's 1/07 build or if i can get my hands on it the pro 1.26 build to test my skin. it seemed to work after resizing the the backgrounds but i had to manually edit the ini file to get pro1.28 to chance video modes correctly.so all in all the skin works but no real way to actually test it until i work around this.

Also after reviewing the skin again i will most likely add some simple background art to the cps1/2 sections.

prov1.28 works fine in 720p mode after adjusting the settings although some of the larger roms seem to load better in 480p on my xbox because of 64mb ram limit. after looking at the skin in hi def i can see the cps1 menu really needs a background image

Edited by mtsaint

• 3 weeks later...

i have decided to post my original skin for fbaxxx pro its not a pretty as the arcades skin but it has some really nice music. The neogeo music is my fav it comes from guardian heroes. maybe youll recognize it here are some pics to up your interests

cps2-2.png

others-4.png

neogeo-2.png

cps1-2.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?h1t4rdqutem

i just realized i uploaded this skin one the first page of this topic but without pics so here it is again with a fresh link and some previews

Edited by mtsaint

• 5 months later...