**** CoinOPS+ ****

BritneysPAIRS

The command line is not active on this version or any other previous version.

If I am not wrong, BP did not develop not full support for this feature yet.

I will be away from CoinOPS for a while until we have a solid

shortcut/command line lauching fully functional.

Good luck for your guys,

Keep up the nice work!

Regards,

Cospefogo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found the initial release of CoinOPS, but have had zero luck finding the 2nd or 3rd quarter patches. Nothing on Usenet or eDonkey, and all of the 2nd quarter torrents are dead. (Yes, I've checked Google.) Is this still obtainable? Pointers via PM would be welcomed... thanks!

I've found the initial release of CoinOPS, but have had zero luck finding the 2nd or 3rd quarter patches. Nothing on Usenet or eDonkey, and all of the 2nd quarter torrents are dead. (Yes, I've checked Google.) Is this still obtainable? Pointers via PM would be welcomed... thanks!

No need for those patches, just grab the latest CoinOps+. All you need to keep are the roms. I have Pm'd you the link :huh:

EDIT : Btw, welcome to 1emu!

Edited by gavin19

No need for those patches, just grab the latest CoinOps+. All you need to keep are the roms. I have Pm'd you the link :huh:

EDIT : Btw, welcome to 1emu!

Thanks. I got the file without issue, and will transfer to the Xbox soon. I'll check in here more often now, watching for new releases and other emulation topics!

Can't seem to find any LINKS/torrents for this one, CoinOps+. Doesn't seem to be on any of the torrent sites, not on xbins either, and not on the NORM places for download. Would someone be able to PM me some help please? Getting back into emu's on xbox, and been following this since 2nd release.

Thanks a lot guys. Would love to try the really nice changes BP has done. :huh: I already have the 1st release, and also the 400meg 2nd quarter. SO much better then all other mame versions i've had. Love the screenshot backgrounds mostly!!!

Edited by worldrave

Can't seem to find any LINKS/torrents for this one, CoinOps+. Doesn't seem to be on any of the torrent sites, not on xbins either, and not on the NORM places for download. Would someone be able to PM me some help please?

hopefully u have the link now - have fun.

Edited by searius