**** CoinOPS+ ****

BritneysPAIRS

strange but thats the first of bp releases that i havent been able to unrar on the xbox with unleashx file explorer

yeah bro it has to do with the plus on the end of it as my linux server gave me hell over this rar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have (and probably i will never have :banghead: ) the possibility to access xbox-sky. So please someone may help the many people who have the same problem obtaining this new excellent release. Thanks in advance.

Edited by chr0m

mostly all... im not aware of any bugs apart from driver ones that im currently about to fix (hydra hand on etc)

What didnt work is the question :)

what do you mean scanning, if its rom limit gone...... it was just people problems asking then reasking then reasking the reasking to be blocked untill one person effects everyone, I couldnt help but except the challenge... we / you know who and what im talkeing about :banghead:

( PS if he wants the source the for plat 2 ill give it to him.... as he once said its all he wanted plat 2 was perfect just needed all games, I knew it had 10s of issues and lacked lots of features from usablity, if I give him the source for plat 2 and heends up using coinops plus as the the driver I will never deal with him again... it will be his decision )

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

idk if xbox-sky is down i checked it this morning and i just checked it again. hopefully i can get 2nd quarter patched this week sometime and start making

shortcut icons and if all goes well ill add a button to the pmIII skin for xbmc

called coinops

BP, for some reason when i use the SMB function it shows about 200 less roms than are actually there. I had the same romset on my pc and and xbox hard drive and on the hard drive it showed 850 roms and the SMB share had about 600 roms.

Looking forward to the new update.

One thing I have noticed is that Warrior blade is really stretched out. I am running my xbox on 16x9 with my tv and most games look fine except Warrior Blade. It appears to be squished and stretched a lot. I also tried it on another xbox with normal 4:3 and the game still looks stretched/squished just not as bad. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to fix it? Thanks

landmark the only old issue some people had was a controller in port 4 or something like that try using 1 controller in port 1 and see if the issue goes away

In fact I've got an extensive setup with three 2.4 GHz receivers for wireless controllers at ports 1, 2 and 3 and an infrared dongle for the DVD remote at port 4. I was anxious to try out your recommendation - but I'm afraid it has nothing to do with the controllers.

Things lock up at the same point of time even if only one classic wired controller is attached to port 1.